Whats The Best Online Retailer For Hookah Pipes/tobacco?

Sorry if this is not the right to post this, but I am looking to buy my first hookah, and I was wondering if it would be more cost effective to order everything online. What are the best sites for buying hookahs? I want a good quality hookah, preferably Egyptian, for a decent price.

Thanks

Sin

QUOTE (Sin on Sunday @ Oct 19 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm he doesnt have great selection and the prices seem a bit high. Of course, what do I know?

exactly...

haha, jk....seriously, John is a great vendor....

if you want cheaper prices, maybe go with H-S...although, don't complain if your order gets messed up or stuff arrives broken....cheaper isn't always better...

john seems to the favorite around here, but he doesn't seem to have the best prices. i always check thehookah.com, hookah-life.com and southsmoke.com.

just bought a QT (40$), large nammor (18$) from southsmoke and got a free funnel. haven't shopped at the others.

southsmoke service was excellent.

I typically order through hookah-shisha.com because you can use coupon code "hookah forum" for 20% off or "free2ship" for orders over $65/75. FYI coupon codes can't be used when price matching.

As far as hookah pipes go, I just purchased a 24" Al Fakher solid hookah @ alfakheronline.com. Check out the reviews section here. Mya, KM, Nammor, and AF seem to be the more known good pipes

hookah john is the best in the business..not sometimes but alot of time cheaper isnt better..you work hard for your money..well i know we do for ours..and we want that peace of mind that if the shit hits the fan we wont be left standing alone to clean it up..and thats what john does..he will not sleep until your happy with your order..he stands behind everything he sells and would never sell you junk to to make a dollar..and it doesnt matter if your only buying something for $10 or something for $1000 he will treat you the same and give you all the time and attention you need to complete your order..so ya there are a few cheaper out there..but why risk it? i would rather pay $5-$10 more and sleep comfortably at night knowing i got the best in the business shipping me my items..

HOOKAH JOHN FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

Hookah-Shisha.com
HookahJohn.com
NazarHookah.com
Hookah-Life.com
TexasHookah.com
HookahCompany.com
SocialSmoke.com

...in no particular order all good vendors.

QUOTE (Arcane @ Oct 20 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sin on Sunday @ Oct 19 2009, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm he doesnt have great selection and the prices seem a bit high. Of course, what do I know?

exactly...

haha, jk....seriously, John is a great vendor....

if you want cheaper prices, maybe go with H-S...although, don't complain if your order gets messed up or stuff arrives broken....cheaper isn't always better...

exactly.
john's prices may not be the lowest on the planet but they certainly are not unreasonable.
also, i would rather pay average price for products and get superb customer service which john is really great at.
if anything is damaged with your order you can pretty much expect a free replacement sent out the next day from john. i cant think of any vendor right now that will do that. the rest of them seem to ignore you if you need something replaced.

Im a hookahcompany.com guy. Been ordering all my stuff from them.

But i just ordered a bunch of mizo and coals from Hookahjohn.com. Lots of stuff and well priced. And based on the tracking status, super fast shipping.

Once i get my package, ill determine if ive morphed into a hookahjohn.com guy.

Hookah.gif

hookahjohn.com

i also order from hookahcompany.com if they have something john doesn't (al waha) but i definately order from john what he has and will check if there's something i want that isn't on the site