medusa pipes

from what I've read, meduse is a design firm and not a hookah company. There was also things that said they'd planned on discontinuing the production of hookahs and going into designing other things since they'd pulled off a successful project with hookahs. So buying one now may well make it worth more later or something lol. I'd love to get one. If you go to the site and go to the manuals area there's a pic by pic example of how to load the bowl and coal and all.

meh, not for me...and even if you could get a good price on them, Texashookah, it probably wont be cheap enough to make it a competitor with the cheaper, excellent smoking KM, MZ, or even high end Myas

QUOTE (Spotless @ Jun 24 2008, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (j3oomerang @ Jun 24 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
at that price you can get a blower to create your own design

problem is idk how to work glass wink.gif if they were cheaper id buy the mirage or noble those are sleek

I meant hire a professional blower to make it for you.

On there website they have a guy loading shisha into the bowl and lighting it with one quicklite, pretty cool design the way the coal is below the rim of the glass 

• 4 months later...
QUOTE (j3oomerang @ Jun 24 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

problem is idk how to work glass wink.gif if they were cheaper id buy the mirage or noble those are sleek

On there website they have a guy loading shisha into the bowl and lighting it with one quicklite, pretty cool design the way the coal is below the rim of the glass 

oh are u a professional blower haha

QUOTE (drabin @ Nov 16 2008, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know i know dead thread... but I WANT ONE! lol its just os beautiful.

I'll give it that, I was just looking over the website and, they are....definitely different. I wouldn't mind having one in my collection.

QUOTE (TexasHookah @ Jun 24 2008, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The pipes look awesome. The price is very steep. Maybe I can get a better price and bring some of these in to the US. Anyone interested in owning one?

Yes... Very Much So.

QUOTE (moscowman891 @ Nov 16 2008, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (j3oomerang @ Jun 24 2008, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh are u a professional blower haha

Nope, i dont know how to work glass.

Its says the brilliant is a limited 100 unit production run. Who buys these things? I thought theyd be greatful if they could even sell 50 of them. (i shouldnt be talking though)

i`ve seen the meduse brute at a smoke shop in amsterdam, they sell it for 800 euros ($1000). i don`t think they`ve ever sold one, as the current one has been sitting in the window display for the last year and a half. if the price drops to 300 or 400 euros i might consider adding it to my collection.

QUOTE (Sonthert @ Jun 22 2008, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, I've been talking to a Brit who wants to import Tangiers to the E.U. and he is owns several meduse pipes and says they smoke incredibly well.

Best news EVER. how nice would it be to buy some tangiers in europe (at least if he keeps the price reasonable)

hoses look like shit. way too far from traditional for me to even consider buying one (even if i had the money). and the guy in the video looks like the biggest doofus i have ever seen. i mean he had a belt pipe for crying out loud. 600 bucks to protect his virginity forever.

QUOTE (shisha fan @ Nov 16 2008, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i`ve seen the meduse brute at a smoke shop in amsterdam, they sell it for 800 euros ($1000). i don`t think they`ve ever sold one, as the current one has been sitting in the window display for the last year and a half. if the price drops to 300 or 400 euros i might consider adding it to my collection.

Dude offer it to them. Can't hurt and you never know they make take it.

I personaly would love to get my hands on a brute. That thing's friggin awsome looking. Hell, even if I never smoked out of it... It'd be worth it just for how AWSOME it looks.