New Peanut Butter Shisha

i don't really know, but i did get an email from hookahdomain.com saying that there is some new peanut butter flavor coming out and they will be the first to try it. my friend and i are wondering if it would be good or not?

There's a place that sells HH in 250g for about 10 or 11... not the best price but if they get the new PB flavor I will buy from them. The number of combinations you can do with PB

PB and chocolate
PB and banana
PB and strawberry
PB and cherry
PB and grape
PB and raspberry
PB and vanilla

I wonder if a flavor like that will stain the hookah.

HH ia still $10 for 250 grams. the new stuffs flavor lasts a lot longer and gets thicker smoke. but a problem with hh is that its like smoking tangiers, its very very touchy with heat manegment.

over all hh is a much better shisha now, i hated the old stuff because it sometimes had a chemicaly cigareete taste, but that is gone now.

I supposedly smoked PB&J at a party tonight. Except I don't know what kind it was. It tasted so gross. Could have been just a really bad set up. It took me and my boyfriend a good 5 or 10 minutes before we could get the hookah and the coals set up right. Kind of sad. The people who set it up were complete n00bs.