Wow Account

Tom1

I decided to sell my WOW account now that I don't play anymore. The account is BC unlocked but wotlk locked.

70 undead rogue on hakkar
70 orc hunter on scilla

Both are Horde side.

This would be good for someone just starting up that doesn't want to start from level 1. Gear isn't really important since the newest expansion but the rogue does have almost all epics including 8/8 T2 and T2.5 helmet just because they're badass I kept them.

Paypal only, I won't refuse a reasonable offer.

• 4 months later...
QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Jan 1 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking ~$125. Someone offered me $99 (which is fine with me) but I don't know if its going to work.

lol it works, you just have to change payment information after the other cancels.

Then the new owner makes a new password.. Edited by beachkidcb

QUOTE (beachkidcb @ May 21 2009, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tom16689 @ Jan 1 2009, 02:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking ~$125. Someone offered me $99 (which is fine with me) but I don't know if its going to work.

lol it works, you just have to change payment information after the other cancels.

Then the new owner makes a new password..

I've sold three accounts, and it sounds like beach has sold a few as well. PM me if you have any questions about mechanics of transferring ownership, or the like.

Just a quick question, isnt the highest level 80 now? essentially making anything less than that worthless? I havented played the game for quite a long time but I heard they made it even easier to level up also.

your paying for his time put into the account essentially. all the pixles in the game belong to blizzard. $100 for 2 lvl 70's is good because if your new to the game it would take you 1-3 months of casual play to get one character to lvl 70. seeing that it is 2 toons with gear that at least 6-8 months of work. Multiply that by $14 a month thats $84-112. so the OP is saving you 6-8 months of your life on the pointless part of the game so you can get into the new material which will actually be worth something. you could easily level these 2 toons up to 80 gear them in new gear and double your money if you wanted to resell.

mmm, zombie thread. When I said it might not work I was saying that the person I was selling it to was on the fence about buying it.
I never did end up selling the account though.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I never thought about selling an account on HF. If anyone's looking for a wow account i have one I stopped playing with an 80 druid, 80 dk, 71 warrior and 71 mage. I'll trade it for money or hookah supplies [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/Hookah.gif[/img]

[quote name='SuburbanSmoker' date='23 March 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1269317647' post='458976']
That game is as dead as anna nicole smith homeslice. just leave the account in the graveyard.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/scratch_one-s_head.gif[/img]Gee, didn't think I'd be seeing this thread again.

I could probably sell this for ~10 bucks now.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Tom16689' date='22 March 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1269318770' post='458983']
[quote name='SuburbanSmoker' date='23 March 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1269317647' post='458976']
That game is as dead as anna nicole smith homeslice. just leave the account in the graveyard.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/scratch_one-s_head.gif[/img]Gee, didn't think I'd be seeing this thread again.

I could probably sell this for ~10 bucks now.
[/quote]
ok...i'll take it!