Anyone Know Where I Can Get Tongs Like These

local ninja death shop?

thingsthatimpalepeople.com?

Hassouni are you Lebanese? Oh and by the way I love those tongs they are the best.

QUOTE (srawas89 @ Dec 18 2008, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hassouni are you Lebanese? Oh and by the way I love those tongs they are the best.

ana mish lebnani, bes ummi iraqiyya w 'endna arayib saknin beirut min zamaaaaannn

so I'm kind of honorary Lebanese?

I was gonna go this winter but, sadly am not sad.gif

ahhh ok ok. Well yes you are honorary Lebanese haha. Yea I wish I could go this winter....havnt been there in 5 yrs and I just wanna hit the clubs on new years eve....O man. Anyway I am going this summer so I def. am looking forward to that.

QUOTE (srawas89 @ Dec 19 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ahhh ok ok. Well yes you are honorary Lebanese haha. Yea I wish I could go this winter....havnt been there in 5 yrs and I just wanna hit the clubs on new years eve....O man. Anyway I am going this summer so I def. am looking forward to that.

And now i'm jealous....

QUOTE (antouwan @ Dec 19 2008, 12:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (srawas89 @ Dec 19 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And now i'm jealous....

Actually I may be there this summer as well, it's between Beirut and Amman now I just have to figure out which will be better for me to learn al arabiyya in.. I'm at the high intermediate/advanced level now with fusha but I know absolutely no 'amiyya, I need to fix this. Anyhow if people are going to be there this summer we should have a HF meetup biggrin.gif

yea sounds good. I need to brush up on my Arabic as well....o well a month in Beirut should do the trick. Hell I just cant wait for the summer....I will get a new hookah if not more than one....and some tobacco of course.