Khalil Mamoon Vase

Hello all, I have my KM for about 3 weeks now, and it hits like a monster ohmy.gif. The only problem is, when I wash the vase, te paint from the bottom is coming off. They told me the hookah I have was a very limited model in that colour, at the time, and I loved my nice blue vase, but I'm afraid the paint will come off even more, and my vase will be ruined. What can I do about this?

Thanks,
Tom

I've used Krylon Tripple Thick, available at most walmarts, etc. to seal paint that was coming off of glass. It will seal it pretty good and keep it on for years to come. Never tried it on a hookah base, but I've got a base I'm about to use it on. Eventually all painted glass will chip off as the glass expands and contracts with temperature at a different rate than the paint that's on it.

My brothers have chipped away too. And it makes him so made. Because he paid a pretty penny for it. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread because he needs help in this area. I will tell him about the "clear coat" spray, hopefully that will help. I am sure it won't help the area that is peeling off now, but the area that is not peeled it should work I hope. It is probably best to spray the clear coat on the very new KM.

thanks