Jerome Gelil (speak In Vowels)

ERAUEAGLE

So yea, got the hookah, so what if the seal on the vase broke silicone fixed it...took awhile to get here...i was hotheaded for that for awhile forgive me guys....jerome sent everything but the bowl lol... Edited by ERAUEAGLE
we do not call other members names...ever.

QUOTE (ERAUEAGLE @ Aug 5 2008, 03:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... I will not do business with Jerome Gelil ever again because if there is anything in this world that pisses me off, it is people who say something but don't back it up, if this trade was soo important, why did it take almost a month to be completed?? Why was the trade not givin the bowl or tobacco I was promised??? If you would like your items to take half a year to get to you, please buy from this cocksucker and you will not be dissapointed....

First off,there is NO need to call someone out the way you just did.Jerome is a great guy who everyone around here seems to have a positive attitude towards.For all you know he could have ran into shipping problems,OR UPS(as usual) could have messed the delivery/shipping up.

I understand you are upset but I think I speeak for everyone when I say "You took this post way too far"

while i agree that name calling is a little over board i dont blame him at all for calling siv out.... its what the trade review section is for.... the trade went through poorly and all evidence (as given) points towards SIV not holding up his end....

while i dont agree with name calling, i do appreciate the heads up on the trader.

QUOTE (OneMoreYouth @ Aug 5 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
while i agree that name calling is a little over board i dont blame him at all for calling siv out.... its what the trade review section is for.... the trade went through poorly and all evidence (as given) points towards SIV not holding up his end....

while i dont agree with name calling, i do appreciate the heads up on the trader.

+1

QUOTE (OneMoreYouth @ Aug 5 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I only responded with that reply because in the Rules section there is a part basically telling everyone to keep the forum civilized.Sorry if I seemed like I was trying to be a moderator or something,just trying to help out smile.gif

Sorry about that one guys, I thought out loud a little earlier, and sorry jerome for that one, but yes, the review from the trade still stands...just my experience cause everyone else I had talked to earlier had great things to say about him, but yea, this was my experience...

QUOTE (ERAUEAGLE @ Aug 5 2008, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry about that one guys, I thought out loud a little earlier, and sorry jerome for that one, but yes, the review from the trade still stands...just my experience cause everyone else I had talked to earlier had great things to say about him, but yea, this was my experience...

It's ok man,I just don't want to see you with a "BAN" sticker slapped to your forehead.

I traded with Jerome about two weeks ago. It took a little bit longer than I expected but I do not hold that against Jerome nor do I think any less of him. He never gave me any bullshit excuse, he just told it like it was.

Not an excuse but dude had like 10 trades going at once and was trying to sort out all the different shipping and stuff. Upstanding fellow, I can vouch for that if nothing else. Fair enough to review badly if it's your opinion but if I posted smack talk about everyone on the forum I didn't agree with I'd be one hated fellow by now lol. Self control is important.

SIV is good guy. Always did everything top notch. Sometimes shipping was a little slow, but honestly we all get busy now and then. Trade with anytime!

yea come to think of it, sorry bro, i mean i got what i paid for, a little long to get here, but dude, just i want the bowl lol haha good review for ya man, i changed it...just for everyone out there, it took awhile but dont worry he will come through...