Dereksd

jezter6

I was chatting one night with dereksd who had some extra HH Lemonade he wanted to trade out. I didn't have anything at the time, but derek offered to send me 50g anyways on the promise that I would send him something if and when I got something good that he might like.

I got my tobacco in just a few days well packaged. Luckily I got something to send back to him, because he was very nice in offering to send me something without an actual firm trade in place. Dude is a nice guy!

Thanks derek!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I had an awesome experience with Derek. We worked out a deal and it could not have gone any better. Derek is an extremely nice guy and I would definitely work with him again. As a testament to the experience, I looked at it more as friends helping each other out rather than a business transaction.

A+!

• 4 months later...
Just had another great transaction with Derek. I thinkI made it a little complicated but he was happy to work with me. Packing was super, everything was in great shap when it arrived and he even bumped me up to Priority shipping! The package left Cali on Saturday and got to VA on Monday. I think Derek mush have some dirt on someone at the post office.

Thanks, Derek!

Oh yeah, He also checked in with me after the package arrived to makesure everything showed up ok. Edited by Skoozle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i did a trade with derek for a HJ Harmony bowl for some tobacco, everything went as smooth as it could have, package came after he sent it, his girlfriend is new with the postal system and it came back to him but i got it 2 days after he got it back. i mean he lives 2 hrs from me it should have been next day but its ok USPS does its thing.

BUt i would trade with him again anyday