Tangiers reviews

it has to be khat because the top five are [color="#0000ff"]alcohol, betel nut, caffeine, cannabis, khat and tobacco[/color]. and i believe you said no to cannabis. and umm i dunno if you said no to caffeine but maybe its caffeine. so its either khat or caffeine

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Fiji.Surprisingly, people can be part of organizations and still be real people, rather than characatures. I take back all the nice things I said to Bubba and Mushy about you in private, too, Pimpy!!Mandrake? Thats poisonous, I should think.Guthka is the correct answer!!Ding ding ding ding.PM your address and phone number for all the grand prizes.

From what I can gather one of the other issues with gutkha, pan masala, and other oral betel nut preparations is also that they contain slaked lime. It seems that over time the lime can really start to mess up your gums. This obviously isn't an issue with smoking tobacco, though.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betel_nut"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betel_nut[/url]
There were several refrences where lime was added. Thats the minueral, not the fruit of course.

Wow...I don't even know what to say...I've tasted Oscar and Emmy success now, and I just have to say that this beats the pants off both of em!!  I wonder what the prize is?  Maybe it's an original Optimus Prime still in the box, or an El Camino with the top cut off and modded with one of those wooden pirate ship steering wheels, who knows?

[quote name='poopyomega']Wow...I don't even know what to say...I've tasted Oscar and Emmy success now, and I just have to say that this beats the pants off both of em!!  I wonder what the prize is?  Maybe it's an original Optimus Prime still in the box, or an El Camino with the top cut off and modded with one of those wooden pirate ship steering wheels, who knows?[/quote]Original Optimus Prime in the box FTW!!!!!

I already gave away one of my original Led Zeppelin objects from the cover of "Presence", number 111 of 1000.I'll have to find something else. New hookah or something. Free tobacco, head, hose, ya know stuff.