Stem Problems And Recommendations

So we bought a hookah a couple of months ago, everything was going fine, and then all of a sudden the stem started coming loose. right now, it's leaning to one side. Now I'm sure this has happened to someone before and my question is, should we try salvaging the poor hookah and not feel like we threw $120 away? Or should we just buy a new hookah?

Also, I'm looking for a durable, quality hookah hopefully under $150, with a good, sturdy stem. Any suggestions of brands? It would be nice to have a two hose, but even a one hose would be fine as long as it's a decent size.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is you are describing. Do you mean theres a bend in the middle of the stem? The other issue I am envisioning is that your stem grommet has worn down and it doesnt fit into the vase correctly. In the case of the later it would be a cheap easy fix. In the case of the former I would second the checking the review section. I would personally recommend the KM Amer.

QUOTE (ahwahoo2006 @ May 26 2008, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not exactly sure what the problem is you are describing. Do you mean theres a bend in the middle of the stem? The other issue I am envisioning is that your stem grommet has worn down and it doesnt fit into the vase correctly. In the case of the later it would be a cheap easy fix. In the case of the former I would second the checking the review section. I would personally recommend the KM Amer.

Same here I have no clue what your problem is....

-does the stem screw together?

-or is it bent

-or is it the grommet

All these things are pretty damn easy to fix

where did you order from? JW

I say fix it, if it was 120 bucks I'd be pissed and find a way to fix it or replace it (by the retailer if it is truly no fault of your own). Otherwise if you got tons of money to throw around buy a new one.

Mike