Khalil Mamoun

SmokinMoose

QUOTE (celtyscott @ Jun 10 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, if those shipping quotes are accurate it's pretty far out of my price range. Perhaps it's cheaper to just pay for an extra suitcase on the way back, should be able to fit a few inside. Let me know if he brings back some extra, I'm in and around Toronto a lot, so it wouldn't be a problem at all to come pick one up.

Thats a good idea i told him about it he is gonna check out the price and see.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok my bro has 3 extra sheeshas to sell.

I will take pics and have the set prices for each sheesha on Tuesday so if you are truly interested check back then.

I will also have some extra KM hoses to sell which according my bro are some of the nicest hoses he has seen.

But i will be getting more KM's in August. My cousin is coming and he said he will bring a lot more. Edited by SmokinMoose

Ok so here is the story everyone I finally got everything that my bro brought but its limited quanities he was gonna bring more but because he had a stop over in Madrid and they were gonna charge him a ridiculous amount for an extra bag.

But my cousin is coming August first and he is willing to bring as much stuff as I want. So what im going to do is post up pics of what my bro brought, so you can PM me with what you want and I will message you back with the Approx. Price i will be charging.

Edited by SmokinMoose

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (celtyscott @ Jul 28 2008, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're beautiful, how much you asking for the first one?

Sorry man that one is not available.

It was the one and only.

I will be getting more soon. Just waiting for my shipment to be sent and I will update the thread with my expected arrival.

• 2 weeks later...
if i pay shipping to america can i go ahead and call dibbs on a nice tall one or ice chamber(if you have one)?

also would love to get a nice km pro hose if you got any of those with them.

just let me know, can paypal whenever

Here are the Pics Finally.

Ok there are 3 choices.

The Zohria Tri-Metal - $140
The Mashal - $130
The Ice Bucket - $110

There are three choices for the base:

Pearl - 3

Clear with gold designs - 4
Red - 8

There are limited quantities of bases right now but you can choose any stem with any base. I will update the quanities as they sell.

All sheeshas come with:

• 74" Extreme Khalil Mamoon Hose

• Egyptian Head
  • Gaskets
  • Tongs
  • Khalil Mamoon Wind Cover
[b]<h6 style="display: inline;">Zoharia Tri-Metal</h6>

Mashal

ICE Bucket

[/b] Edited by SmokinMoose