Dirty Water

you can just clear the smoke chamber when you're done smoking to prevent that.

Also i read somewhere its healthier since the carbon monoxide wont stick to the inside of the smoke chamber/top of the water.
I'm not really sure how true that is though.

wait wait wait, so you will spend time getting coals ready and packing a bowl, but you wont change your water? that takes literally 30 seconds. 10 seconds if you have a water available right there and then.

QUOTE (Shrekstafa @ Apr 29 2008, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as long as you dont mind the extra flavors stored up in the water your fine.sometimes i leave my water in for a couple of weeks and it adds a certain taste to the hookah.(as long as im smoking the same flavor of course)

WEEKS? Aren't you worried about bacteria in the water?

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Apr 30 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wait wait wait, so you will spend time getting coals ready and packing a bowl, but you wont change your water? that takes literally 30 seconds. 10 seconds if you have a water available right there and then.

It actually takes far longer for me to clean my rotator and change the water than it does for the coals to light on the stove and pack the bowl. Plus I have to take it downstairs to clean, with again is effort.

QUOTE (iron molly black @ Apr 30 2008, 11:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Shrekstafa @ Apr 29 2008, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as long as you dont mind the extra flavors stored up in the water your fine.sometimes i leave my water in for a couple of weeks and it adds a certain taste to the hookah.(as long as im smoking the same flavor of course)

WEEKS? Aren't you worried about bacteria in the water?

Yeah, a couple of weeks is far too much. Mine only stays in there for a couple of days at most!

i've found old and moldy mini chunks of tobacco in my water from setting it down and not smoking from that hookah for a little while, i certainly wouldn't do it again, water gets funky when you add nutrients like glycerin, tobacco and molasses

If you're not going to clean the pipe or empty the water for a day or whatever, then just stick to the same flavor so you don't get them all muddy tasting..... But really fella..... Ewwww....

'Rani

QUOTE (Shrekstafa @ Apr 29 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh hell no, weeks at a time? never

QUOTE (Scoop @ Apr 30 2008, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Shrekstafa @ Apr 29 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh hell no, weeks at a time? never

Yeah, I have to agree, a day or two, understandable. A few weeks? Ick. Lung infections and bacteria inhalation. FTL.