The Revolution Is Nigh!

Bushbr

QUOTE (MechAnt @ Apr 10 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The US is not that corrupt. Think about what other countries are going through. Zimbabwe, Colombia, Mexico, and many many more. Our corruption level compared to those countries is like a skinny little kid compared to a big ass UFC fighter. We have no right to bitch about this so called "corruption" that barely exists if at all in this country. Be grateful.

The united states of America co. Nowadays man

you should wake up and smell the coffee.

High Gas Prices? sure do suck.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8878

Ill tell you how it went down, in europe in the past oil and gas were always traded as futures and speculation because they are spineless bastards that didn't take the time to figure it out, well somebody else figured it out and i read his work.

Now being in the world of global finance and accounting (yippeee i produce junk that enslaves others via taxes lol)

the way the sad world works is that all oil is traded based on speculation in europe on over the computer markets (OTC WOOT NO REGULATION), but in america we once were proud and had laws to prevent an obvious corporate raping from taking all our dollars by saying look WAR, crazy muslims, high food prices oh no! even though all of it is bullshit CNN selectively choosed to show on our idiot boxes.

Who fucked it up for north america? yep you know it, the christian savour the self proclaimed holy man from texas (go ahead now say i am a crazy democrat even though they both suck and are pointless because they bow to the corporation and nobody else)

Well here you have it

Then, apparently to make sure the way was opened really wide to potential market oil price manipulation, in January 2006, the Bush Administration’s CFTC permitted the Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), the leading operator of electronic energy exchanges, to use its trading terminals in the United States for the trading of US crude oil futures on the ICE futures exchange in London – called “ICE Futures.”

The holy man changed the law in the good old U.S.A so now the four biggest oil controlers in the world (anglo american oil companies) can also now trade on OTC markets without regulation, who the fuck needs securities commisions and things like that to govern big oil ? hell we didn't make those to stop corruption in the first place? oh wait we did.

Mr croney done sold the world out to himself to increase profits for him and his crew.

the price of oil is bullshit, everytime they show you some war zone and say well yea food prices going up because oil is harder to get? And they still wanna fill the strategic reserve even though its 97% full? lets make it 100%?

Its rather obvious they are gearing up for another lets go kill the terrorist mission in nation x(probly latin america this time since the ME is already well on its way to hell and U.S ownership anyway).

And who fills a strategic reserve for the last 3% when oils already like 120$ a barrel? seems like a rather stupid move.

The price of it and everything is retarded and they are doing all this to make us bend over.

But now im the crazy, despite having a decent education and enrolled to work towards an MBA.

Read the links they explain it better.

Now when the coming recession comes which its long overdue unless we go exploring for more oil vis a vis war, its bullshit too.

The sun will still shine outside, farmers could still grow, you could all go to work and act the same and buy the same junk and bamo no recession, thats true to some extent.

I dunno, im not always such a half empty type of person, but well their you have it.

now also i dont hate christians or anyone, but my religion is common sense. Religion in itself is a self controlling mechanism to make you bend over and take it from the elite of your current nation (doesnt matter which area of the world pick your country X and religion Y and they do the same thing)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might as well throw this out their too, lets go save burma? or at least show their side of the story, why do we need cell phones and all that jaz for them to show us how they are being enslaveD?

i found the truth too that too, remember all them fancy spy satelites we have, we can spot a nuke factory in a world as large as ours with pictures and proof? Lets point one of them at burma and show it? the pain ?

Oh wait he B.A of america (bachelor of Administration/dictatorship via bush admiN) doesn't want that, theirs such a strong link there a nasty one, a dirty little lie.

Chevron Texaco loves burma, burma has everything a good business man would love, cost of doing business is almost 0 for wages and anything, a few cents is all they ask, all assets are ensured to be protected via the heavy armed weapons the country has, everythings good and dandy.

Are corrupt boys in thailand the other buddhists the ones that have been corrupted unlike the tibetans, them, us and china are all guilty.

We want to keep burma at a 0 for cost of business the only cost is building the factory and tossing the kickback to the regime in power and voila that whole area can keep cheap oil, the good old thai dictatorship can ensure more gasoline for the kings yacht.

http://www.burmaforumla.org/

CHEVRON TEXACO, i wonder who the shareholders are? I'm proud aren't you thats the new american dream spineless corporate fucktards that don't give too shits about anyone, not even americans even though they were once that too, now they are globalists, gotta find the perfect ripe business opportunity to make that oil profitable again.

Also Unocal and chevron are INSANELY profitable nowadays, and thats why.

Such a tragedy, and nobody can sell those suffering arms either because not a single power gives a shit anymore, so theirs no reason to stir that hornets nest via proxy wars. At least not yet anyway.

The Russian tragedy lol

to the guy that said i bet you love russia the mysterious dissapearing?

What was the average russians other choice/ Follow along with gorbachov and yeltstin? The real criminals they wanted to sell everything russia had for cheap to US and screw over themselves for generations.

Putin rose and fed off that he was the answer and bamo now we have the present, he grew Russia's GDP significantly and hes making life better FOR THEM as he can.

Democracy and everything we never wanted to help the russians we were raping them much like the middle east, or trying too they just simply didn't want it anymore. So now they fight back?

I'm obviously not on their side, but your a fool if you think they are evil, we are both evil, people dont start wars for no reason, they are fighting back to make life better for THEM they don't want to be slaves to the system perhaps.

So they made a separate system, communism, but it too got corrupted like everything else and the ruling elite will reside over them via dictatorships, but we are no different.

This thread is still alive?

*shake head*

Someone tell me when it dissolves into pointless name calling. I wanna know and come in here and laugh at all of you.

QUOTE (St. Goodypants @ May 19 2008, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread is still alive?

*shake head*

Someone tell me when it dissolves into pointless name calling. I wanna know and come in here and laugh at all of you.

wel... your a doo-doo head

*yeah even im suprised at this, and im the OP, i posted this when i was drunk............and checked back at it only when i was drunk, infact this is the first time i've looked at this thread sober lol

Russia is stepping back up as they have ownership of all their resources now and have freed themselves, they will not allow an attack on Iran.

Your next boogie man is Russia, Iran isn't your terorrist problem either its a large scale issue. They do not have nukes it's well known, thats why Bushie wants to take it so badly.

Alot of what i said burns alot of you but its their for a reason. All the hate on americans that is worldwide is a shame, but remember its not because of any of your actions its Chevron's actions, and other companies like it that do fucked up shit in the name of your country by flying the flag everywhere they go.

FEMA is your enemy so is blackwater the private army fucking shit up in new orleans by being their guarding rich man's property.

Do not let em take your first amendement right period, or its all going to go further downhill.

The people of new orleans still sit in those detention camps or safety camps however you wanna view it.

So many issues.

The large issue of nuclear fallout is Pakistan now, bhutto is dead and the country is unstable, it has 50 or so nukes in its posession, China has 400, and India has 125 or so.

Both those regional powers are fed up now because pakistan IS descending to chaos and thats their backyard that could have the nuclear fallout.

Every terrorist in the country wants 1 of those 50 nukes desperately.

This time around they have to do something about it, despite Pakistan being your poster child because they helped wage the war on the soviets, even though the same soldiers betrayed you, your disasterous foreign policy kept sending them money.

Heres the article its dirty read it.
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=203529

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...me=&no_ads=

Read it all.

The world isn't going to play the WW3 game its been decided, so the instigators are all around you and your one of them.

The article i showed you above shows that the other wealthy elite in the States are going to make the change to fall into line, not so much to show weakness which alot of you will see it as and want more of a bloodshed idea.

The army recruiters are recruiting like mad because they are being forced to.

Bushie is planning his paraguay escape and hoping desperately that what he has done he can be pardoned for.

Think of Mussolini's death, he was dragged through the streets because the people figured out he sold them out.

The upcoming recession is looming, taxes must be increased to pay back the debt for the wars it's a bitch because most of you and your children dont deserve it but a loud vocal majority are too stupid and kept taking mortgages on your nation to pay for all those wars.

You can't even leave Iraq now or it will be another pakistan only much worse because its descended to chaos.

Nato is even fed up because afghanistan has also fallen into Chaos, but that shit will never hit the news wire.

The reason the drug cartels have flown over the border so freely is because washington allowed it, AKA the administration allowed it it's fact.

Think us canadians hate ya'll so much eh?

The two yankees that got fed up and killed the drug runners still rot in jail and they'll stay there why? they actually did their job. Edited by Brownman18

i'm all mindless drivvel

To justify holding him, the government claimed a broad interpretation of the president's wartime powers, one that goes beyond warrantless wiretapping or monitoring banking transactions. Government lawyers told federal judges that the president can send the military into any U.S. neighborhood, capture a citizen and hold him in prison without charge, indefinitely.

There is little middle ground between the two sides in al-Marri's case, which is before a federal appeals court in Virginia.

ohh you'll love the source too.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080524/ap_on_...enemy_combatant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5oKqQmGYHQ

that's also a nice little youtube clip!

• 1 month later...
QUOTE (Brownman18 @ May 20 2008, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Russia is stepping back up as they have ownership of all their resources now and have freed themselves, they will not allow an attack on Iran.

Your next boogie man is Russia, Iran isn't your terorrist problem either its a large scale issue. They do not have nukes it's well known, thats why Bushie wants to take it so badly.

Alot of what i said burns alot of you but its their for a reason. All the hate on americans that is worldwide is a shame, but remember its not because of any of your actions its Chevron's actions, and other companies like it that do fucked up shit in the name of your country by flying the flag everywhere they go.

FEMA is your enemy so is blackwater the private army fucking shit up in new orleans by being their guarding rich man's property.

Do not let em take your first amendement right period, or its all going to go further downhill.

The people of new orleans still sit in those detention camps or safety camps however you wanna view it.

So many issues.

The large issue of nuclear fallout is Pakistan now, bhutto is dead and the country is unstable, it has 50 or so nukes in its posession, China has 400, and India has 125 or so.

Both those regional powers are fed up now because pakistan IS descending to chaos and thats their backyard that could have the nuclear fallout.

This time around they have to do something about it, despite Pakistan being your poster child because they helped wage the war on the soviets, even though the same soldiers betrayed you, your disasterous foreign policy kept sending them money.

Read it all.

The world isn't going to play the WW3 game its been decided, so the instigators are all around you and your one of them.

The article i showed you above shows that the other wealthy elite in the States are going to make the change to fall into line, not so much to show weakness which alot of you will see it as and want more of a bloodshed idea.

Bushie is planning his paraguay escape and hoping desperately that what he has done he can be pardoned for.

Think of Mussolini's death, he was dragged through the streets because the people figured out he sold them out.

The upcoming recession is looming, taxes must be increased to pay back the debt for the wars it's a bitch because most of you and your children dont deserve it but a loud vocal majority are too stupid and kept taking mortgages on your nation to pay for all those wars.

You can't even leave Iraq now or it will be another pakistan only much worse because its descended to chaos.

Nato is even fed up because afghanistan has also fallen into Chaos, but that shit will never hit the news wire.

The reason the drug cartels have flown over the border so freely is because washington allowed it, AKA the administration allowed it it's fact.

The two yankees that got fed up and killed the drug runners still rot in jail and they'll stay there why? they actually did their job.

Wow. It's way too goddamn late in the morning for me to reply to this.

Oh well. I'll just leave it that I disagree, a lot.

QUOTE (nathan_Choi @ Jul 15 2008, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Brownman18 @ May 20 2008, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So many issues.

Read it all.

The two yankees that got fed up and killed the drug runners still rot in jail and they'll stay there why? they actually did their job.

Wow. It's way too goddamn late in the morning for me to reply to this.

Oh well. I'll just leave it that I disagree, a lot.

Wow, Brownman... You need a new keyboard, obviously your return key is stuck. I have never seen a post so festooned with blank lines and rambling thoughts in my life. It gave me a headache faster than reading a Robert Burns anything! we went from Iran to Russia, to fascist 1940's Italy, to New Orleans, covered the refinance mess and gun control, visited Paraguay for some reason, then on to Canada Via Pakistan and Ass-ganistan, finally ending up on the Mexican border with 2 border patrol agents shooting a drug runner in the butt. That was like getting stuck in a roundabout... at rush time... with a 18 year old American girl driving... in a Cinquecento.

I think you gave me jet-lag, sea sickness, a headache, and the need for a martini for lunch. dash1.gif

QUOTE (TheScotsman @ Jul 15 2008, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, Brownman... You need a new keyboard, obviously your return key is stuck. I have never seen a post so festooned with blank lines and rambling thoughts in my life. It gave me a headache faster than reading a Robert Burns anything! we went from Iran to Russia, to fascist 1940's Italy, to New Orleans, covered the refinance mess and gun control, visited Paraguay for some reason, then on to Canada Via Pakistan and Ass-ganistan, finally ending up on the Mexican border with 2 border patrol agents shooting a drug runner in the butt. That was like getting stuck in a roundabout... at rush time... with a 18 year old American girl driving... in a Cinquecento.

I think you gave me jet-lag, sea sickness, a headache, and the need for a martini for lunch. dash1.gif

Hahaha yeah, I've pretty much not even tried to decipher his posts ever since he posted a topic on the uses of hemp (or at least it involved that... like you said, there are too many topics for it to possibly make sense). It's just a pain in the ass when every sentence is a whole new paragraph, with several blank lines between just to add in that extra little bit of eye strain. wink.gif

hehehe

I'm definately full of crap then..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080715/ap_on_...fwayoerDKWs0NUE

Oh don't worry its not a government bailout because as mr bush has told us already

"I don't think the government ought to be involved in bailing out companies," Bush said.

Why i agree with you sir bush your a geneous, why should taxpayers suffer from the collapse of an obvious financial scam to squeeze profits to investors!

Bush said the two troubled mortgage companies play a central role in the nation's housing-finance system and that government action to help them were not bailouts because the two would remain shareholder-owned companies.

Sweet so the taxpayer is on the hook for the 5 trill! and if i was a shareholder i'd be super happy because now i can still keep squeezing my pay and paying them high CEO salarie's! except now its on the taxpayers dime! and should it sink its still on the taxpayers dime! and the investors get off scott free smile.gif while retaining majority ownership of that bloated POS bank too smile.gif.

"If you're a depositor, you're protected by the federal government," Bush said.

Sleep easy folks! your insured for up to $100,000 but don't worry the bank will easily claim that to pay off your debts since even if you got 100k in the bank! y ou still owe mortgage.

The administration and the Federal Reserve announced an emergency rescue plan Sunday to bolster Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, which hold or guarantee more than $5 trillion in mortgages — almost half of the nation's total.

It's fun to play with 5 trillion, but it's ok we have some sound leadership.

Bush defended his insistence that the U.S. economy was not in a recession, even though many economists believe it is.

He said the traditional definition of a recession — two quarters in a row of negative growth — had not been met.

"I'm not an economist, but I do believe we're growing," he said. "I'm an optimist. I believe there's a lot of positive things for the economy."

You bet your ass alot of positive things, look up his holdings in equity firms.

Bush is gonna make out like a bandit! his economic outlook is amazing!

"There is no short term solution," Bush said. "The president doesn't have a magic wand. You can't just say, 'Low gas.' "

Actually he could if he went back and undid his law changing which allowed all this wonderful oil speculation to occur in the first place! But it's ok at least he and his buddies are prepared for the worst, afterall they sure are raking in the dough!

And meanwhile alot of N.A's loose their jobs as GM Ford and the like are in the shitter.

Damn too bad they don't have a magic alternative oh wait!! omg!!

In 1916 Ford Motor Company's visionary founder Henry Ford said: "All the world is waiting for a substitute for petrol. The day is not far distant when, for every one of those barrels of petrol, a barrel of ethanol must be substituted." He went on to design the first Model T to run on ethanol, or grain alcohol, believing then that oil-based transport fuels did not have a long-term future.

http://www.autoebid.com/autoenews/newsAEBS...e.php?artID=371

Then look up Algae based gasoline.. or Hemp (methanol) or ethanol based.........

sigh why do i even try.

I could point and prove everything but i found this entertaining just to use the first "proper" news network i found on google........

Enjoy bending over buddy when this ship sinks smile.gif

cuz even GM won't touch the credit markets..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080715/ap_on_...Ey5BlKU5mOs0NUE
Henderson said the company determined the credit markets are so inhospitable it would be too risky to raise cash that way, so it focused on internal cost-cutting.

And thats only my economic outlook based on a Canadian College/Uni based program.. hmm i wonder what the other PROPER economists have been saying is going to happen...... hmm.

Oh well at least i am well prepared....lol i aint even going to bother anymore.. some people are so in their world that there is no amount of knowledge or truth that could wake them up.

But it's ok Bush says everythings fine.. the government well save you! don't worry.... FEMA is around!

Also don't worry the IMF is set to probe the economy

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls...nto+U.S+economy

They've done wonderfull work in many countries often fucking them over hardcore to keep everything balanced! I'm sure it'll be different this time because your all americans right?????????

Oh, my poor... poor eyes. sleep.gif

Edit: I'm not saying I disagree with ya brownman... I honestly don't know because I can't read what you're trying to say because your structuring is that off Edited by AKammenzind

Wow this thread is hiarious.

It went from talk of revolution to mindless babbling that will keep us from ever taking actual action. Point? Have you taken a look around at our generation? We're full of sooo much apathy that it's pretty sickening. If we're not tied up trying to make a buck just to survive or buy meaningless crap we're getting beat down by the system at an earlier and earlier age. I agree with the premiss of revolution I just don't see it as viable option given the lazy as crap resources at hand. Especially in a global culture like this in which we have no real connection to our cities and communities and we don't even say hello to our nieghbors. There's a reason grass root movements stay grass root and unless we're oppressed by the government in such an undeniable way that the mindless self-centered masses actually open their eyes we're stuck in the Matrix with only a sad few who see a glimmer of how bad it really is.

Call me jaded. I am.

- A fellow revolutionary thinker with little hope for actual change

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jul 15 2008, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow this thread is hiarious.

It went from talk of revolution to mindless babbling that will keep us from ever taking actual action. Point? Have you taken a look around at our generation? We're full of sooo much apathy that it's pretty sickening. If we're not tied up trying to make a buck just to survive or buy meaningless crap we're getting beat down by the system at an earlier and earlier age. I agree with the premiss of revolution I just don't see it as viable option given the lazy as crap resources at hand. Especially in a global culture like this in which we have no real connection to our cities and communities and we don't even say hello to our nieghbors. There's a reason grass root movements stay grass root and unless we're oppressed by the government in such an undeniable way that the mindless self-centered masses actually open their eyes we're stuck in the Matrix with only a sad few who see a glimmer of how bad it really is.

Call me jaded. I am.

- A fellow revolutionary thinker with little hope for actual change

Dont worry. Where people fail to change anything, nature definitly will. There is no possible way this lifestyle we have going for us is going to continue without serious consequences. Look at how many extreme weather emergencies have been around the country even this summer.

The US Govt can think of every possible way to keep itself going all it likes. Right nowthey have a monopoly on free speech and protest and have pretty much stamped out any meaningful dissent. But nothing the Pentagon or Homeland Security can do is going to be able to stop the next Big One...whatever the big one happens to be be it hurricane, flood, watevs. And considering this whole "climate fucking us over" thing is comfortably on the back burner, thats prob where the biggest push from change is going to come

The fact that we have to let it get that bad I think shows just how rotten we as a society have gotten. But if you look throughout history natural disasters always come before great social change, not after. The next Big One is going to be just that...really, really, really big.

Unfortunately Apoc I agree. I also think that it's not just rotten society but rotten people. That's after all what a society is made of. Do I feel that I and most of the people on this site are nice, caring, good people? Yeah, for the most part. We're also ALL self centered assholes by nature. I've been dissapointed too many times by people and organizations in my life to feel otherwise. It sucks that it takes a disaster to shock us into treating eachother as we deserve to be treated.

QUOTE (AKammenzind @ Jul 15 2008, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, my poor... poor eyes. sleep.gif

Edit: I'm not saying I disagree with ya brownman... I honestly don't know because I can't read what you're trying to say because your structuring is that off

I know.. im just enjoying the time i got left.

Truth is i had an internship with these "accountants" at KPMG on bay in downtown toronto, wonderful bunch often times the head ups would go down to a place called hess village, were they have their freemasonry church..

http://www.google.ca/search?q=hess+village...lient=firefox-a

Long story short i declined an invitation as theirs nothing pious, holy or anything jesus-allah-or buddah related in that buildings.

Just a bunch of guys having a good old time with drugs and money something they'll never loose...

Look up the SPP arrangement (security and prosperity arrangement)

eventually will lead to some form of E.U nation which just makes a new form of economy we went from decent jobs and small factories in towns were people could earn decent livings, to this sorry excuse of a knowledge based economy to this new bullshit globalization..

In the end it just makes it that easy for them to hire cheaper labour to cut costs and compete overseas (bullshit).

In reality it forces the haves to continue living the good life, while the have nots (middle class soon to be included IMO) living in some form of Mcjob/Walmart shitty lifestyle......... living at home with your parents till your thirty or forty hoping to have enough to maybe buy a property...

Real estate market once it goes boom will have the super wealthy have a buyers market as they grab stuff at rock bottom prices as foreclosures continue nationwide....... more or less it gets shitty for alot of my fellow brothers....

He bought the property in paraguay im guessing so he can have all his dividends paid out to him their thus bypassing any income in the United States also kinda giving the rich a way out of being super-taxed even if someone gets into the white house and changes things (highly unlikely.. as both candidates are sell outs)....

Fucking disgusts me as more and more of it comes true..... i feel like a psychic.. if any of those high end economists or taxation specialists had a heart and not the syndrome of looking down on all the below 100k earners maybe they coulda blew the whistle earlier....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080715/ap_on_...uFEcECulMFvzwcF

Yet the Brazilians have managed to modify their cars and run on ethanol... they can't be that technologically superior.. seems those in place now just want to keep the rape and pillage wagon running..

I already linked to the above in another post.. kinda tired to look it up again.

Algae based gas i read somewhere can produce 7,000-10,000 gallons of fuel per acreage of algae.. it can also grow in the most shittiest of conditions.. add in hemp and we have some form of easily attainable renewable energy..

The U.S debt from these two bullshit wars could have probably made this a reality that much sooner.. but no.. we can't kill the top 10%'s industries.. that would be evil.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algae_fuel

Theirs a firm that holds the patents though.. i doubt they'll let it go for cheap anyways..

The United States Department of Energy estimates that if algae fuel replaced all the petroleum fuel in the United States, it would require 15,000 square miles (40,000 square kilometers), which is a few thousand square miles larger than Maryland, or 1.3 Belgiums.[4] This is less than 1/7th the area of corn harvested in the United States in 2000.[11][12]

To take this a step further, do the above, and kill the cattle rancher industry and bamo we have more wheat on the supply side then we know what to do with..

bye bye food crisis, and gasoline crisis..

I must be a geneous?

not really.....
Edited by Brownman18

too add from the wiki

Biobutanol

Main article: Butanol fuel

Existing gasoline engines can use butanol as fuel without any modifications.

Butanol can be made from algae or diatoms using only a solar powered biorefinery. This fuel has an energy density similar to, but greater than that of gasoline (petroleum gasoline).

The green waste made from the algae oil extraction can be used to produce butanol.

• 2 weeks later...