This Is Some Serious Shit

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of orange soda and ice cream.Its been so muggy here in michigan that I've been drinking smoothies all day.First I throw a banana in the blender some ice then a little milk a little orange juice some vanilla whey protien.Blend it all up and give myself a brain freeze.

I get a craving for chiniese hot mustard and egg rolls once in a while but it has to be that super hot chiniese mustard you know that stuff that makes you think damn this is terrable shit ,but you can't stop eating it.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Aug 17 2009, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (twoapplesplease @ Aug 17 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think its duck sauce.Its a bright yellow mustard that makes your eyes water and your brain go numb.

i used to go with a girl who could do that to me during certain times when we were together

In my experiance this is what happens when your girl stops giving you those certain times together.

QUOTE (NIGHTS OF BAGHDAD @ Aug 19 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have one of those indoor grills i just grilled up some chicken kabobs,pork chops, and skirt steak..and i cooked in a pan some gizzards drenched in open pit bbq sauce..omg..its a orgasim for my mouth.. tongue.gif

MOJO MARINADE!!! (I'm actually screaming that out as I typed it)

personally i prefer not to be sick, i missed the first day of school and istead spent it alternating between throwing up nothing, falling asleep for fifteen minutes, wakeing up and feeling nauseous for ten and then throwing up again. Pretty much that cycled all day.

On the plus side i lsot ten pounds...

on the downside i now way 139 and i am 6'1"