This Is Some Serious Shit

So in regard to all the recent thread jackings over the past few weeks, I decided to start a thread that is no holds bar or whatever the fuck you call it.

Pretty much, occasionally be serious, like I will try to start off, but the someone jacks it and no reprocussions. So one minute we're talking about the was in Iraq and the next we're talking about crossbreeding elephants and chimpanzees, then back on track to something like gun control.

I think this could be fun, intellectual, and recockulous.

Let's start:
A 7-year old in Baltimore brought two loaded handguns to school with him, one fell out of his pocket and the other was found in his locker upon search. It is believed that he found them at his uncle's place and thought they were toys
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/01/school...f=ib_topstories

Thoughts?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Apr 1 2008, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So in regard to all the recent thread jackings over the past few weeks, I decided to start a thread that is no holds bar or whatever the fuck you call it.

Pretty much, occasionally be serious, like I will try to start off, but the someone jacks it and no reprocussions. So one minute we're talking about the was in Iraq and the next we're talking about crossbreeding elephants and chimpanzees, then back on track to something like gun control.

I think this could be fun, intellectual, and recockulous.

Let's start:
A 7-year old in Baltimore brought two loaded handguns to school with him, one fell out of his pocket and the other was found in his locker upon search. It is believed that he found them at his uncle's place and thought they were toys
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/04/01/school...f=ib_topstories

Thoughts?

The uncle should have kept them locked away!!!! even a 7 year old is able to fire a gun. All depending on type and how hard it is to c0ck (Spelling??? meant as in load the gun, and removed the o for a zero just for goole purposes) .

The child could have shot someone by accident!!!!

-H&S

Heh, yet another reason not to raise your kids like the world is full of lovely people, and everytime it's cloudy it just means that the carebears are getting ready to send down gummydrops for all the good little children.

I had an uncle who raised all his kids like that... we had to call squirt guns and bubble guns "squirt hairdryers" and "bubble-hairdryers". The only effect that has is that the kid now has no respect for weapons, and no appreciation of weapon safety. Gun control and pussification FTL.

Was that micheal before he switched sides? Btw I dont remember any crow commandments in the orginial so im pretty sure they didnt just recast that show. Im pretty certain they just changed completely, well minues the scare crow being a big poon.

I just went fishing today and didnt bring home Troutzilla because my knot broke. I failed as a fisherman. I feel like I should now take up kite-flying or interior decorating. Maybe join the chess club. Perhaps the debate team. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants sounds good as well.

if the gun was loaded..thank god it didnt go off when it fell out his pocket. anyways..since we're all fucking around..

today my hand bled all over my jacket which sucked cos now i have to wash my jacket. why did my hand bleed you ask? because im stupid.

i to will challenge jordan! UNGHH!!! ...AHH I BURST A DAMNED BLOOD VESSEL (stuie ftw)

QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 2 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if the gun was loaded..thank god it didnt go off when it fell out his pocket. anyways..since we're all fucking around..

today my hand bled all over my jacket which sucked cos now i have to wash my jacket. why did my hand bleed you ask? because im stupid.

i to will challenge jordan! UNGHH!!! ...AHH I BURST A DAMNED BLOOD VESSEL (stuie ftw)

really, why did your hand bleed?

on the note of fishing...can't wait for summer. This past summer went fishing in Delaware, caught some winners. Favorites were my three electric eels I caught.

Scheduled classes for Fall today...its gonna suck. I have two labs(geoscience and spanish 201), and three history 200 level courses. Lemonparty here I come!

So did you guys hear about the third graders in Georgia that plotted to kill their teacher, and the day they were going to attempt it one kid got scared and told the principle. One of the kids had a steak knife and another had a sharp shard of glass to stab her with.

QUOTE (hockeydudde @ Apr 2 2008, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So did you guys hear about the third graders in Georgia that plotted to kill their teacher, and the day they were going to attempt it one kid got scared and told the principle. One of the kids had a steak knife and another had a sharp shard of glass to stab her with.

wowowow
My mom mentioned it on the phone earlier, I just didn't hear the details

wtf is this world coming to.

I'm not one of those nutjobs who blames it all on videogames and movies/tv. I think it does have a key role however, as well as parenting...they both contribute

QUOTE (*HOT&SMOKING* @ Apr 2 2008, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mathuv @ Apr 2 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i had a self inflicted freezeburn on my hand, the blister popped, it scabbed over and today it scratched against the table.

How did you inflict freezeburn upon yourself???

-H&S

with deoderant. basically since its in a pressurized container its extremely cold. so if you spray it around 2cm from the spot for a straight minute, freezeburn occurs

QUOTE (hockeydudde @ Apr 3 2008, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i saw that on msn video. made me want to find out their exact plans

QUOTE (mj_b90 @ Apr 3 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 26 2008, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
instead I'm gonna flame you for posting in the wrong section

*cough*thisisgeneralchitchat*cough

that was from you posting your one on hookahs in the wrong section. This thread covers serious topics and lets you be silly at the same time