Potion 100g Sample

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for shipping them out, MN hookah!

if the sample gets here within two weeks from friday, the 21st, then that is just in time for me to sample it before i go out to sea. AWESOME!

thanks, guys.

QUOTE (MN Hookah @ Mar 21 2008, 06:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Everyone!!!

The Potion Samples will go out today and everyone should receive them in 1 - 2 weeks im assuming sooner than this but just to be safe that is the rough estimate. Again, Each person will get one flavor, and all we ask is for a review of the product .

Thanks again!

Hope you will enjoy them!

Tarik & Ramsey
-MNH

just to clarify, this makes it sounds like different people will get different flavors. that's an interesting way of doing things! you should get a lot broader input than just sending one flavor to everyone... Edited by austinthecity

thanks a lot you guys at MNH, i'll get that review up as soon as i get it in...it's like a 2nd easter, but without a basket BUT WHO CARES CAUSE IT'S FREE BACCY

Just got mine now. I'll likely light it up after my last class (6:00pm). For those curious it is an unwashed tobacco, with a honey base and it is not colored. I received the watermelon flavor and it smells, like every watermelon shisha, like candy.

got mine in today: Turkish Delight
smells delicious and looks great...can't wait to smoke.
probably test it out tonight, tomorrow, or weds...next time I load up a bowl.

Thanks Ramsey and Tarik!

QUOTE (Scoop @ Mar 24 2008, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got mine today:

very cherry. about to review it.

the coals smell like shit when you start them btw

Lucky!!!!

I hope mine is here when I get home today. Unfortunetely the mail is screwy everything drives past me to Dallas, then backup to me. Oh Well.... SHOULD BE HERE THIS WEEK! ! ! ! !

QUOTE (bryankphotography @ Mar 24 2008, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Possibly he means that the more heat required, the more juice is there, therefore the more smoke and flavor?

right now i have 1/3 an exotica stick, 2 silver coals and a heat shield on, and its not starting lol. starting more exoticas rolleyes.gif . hope this is good.

it does have a decent cherry flavor from the wisps im getting now.