Drunk Posting

Tati

ya, when I'm drunk and typing, it takes me 20 mins to type something that should take me 30secs...lots of backspacing

and it still ends up looking like shit

QUOTE (St. Goodypants @ Mar 7 2008, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I take it you're hungus. See you in game.

Come join the clan server some time. I might just be a sneaky drunk bastard.

Oh man. I'm so tired right now.

Was up all night finishing that damn paper, only took one more 15 minute TF2 break after we played tongue.gif

Over 25 cups of coffee, 4 red bulls, and a shit load of hookah (I stopped counting at 8 consecutive bowls... had at least 10 over the 24 hr period)... was totally shaking as I walk into class 15 minutes late because I just barely got the footnotes done and had time to read it over once... after the class I hand the paper in, and as I'm walking down the hall talking to my friend Traci, afterward, she mentions that the class before (which I missed) the prof told us that we had an extra 5 days. wallbash.gif wallbash.gif wallbash.gif

But I guess if I'd known, I would have put it off until Thursday night anyway. I am a procrastinating whore, after all. Edited by gaia.plateau

Had to take a double shot just so I could post here. wink.gif

That's funny man. If you play on that server often you might notice that I'm quite a bit more aggressive/verbally abusive/agitated.

Good choice on the Kings of Leon by the way. Edited by St. Goodypants

QUOTE (Tati @ Mar 7 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking we should have a place to put our drunk blabber.
Is it ok to talk about drunkeness here? Because if not, then this can be deleted.
dance.gif
Right?

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Mar 7 2008, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why not biggrin.gif I do it all the time... and the mods are still in therapy because of it tongue.gif

i am drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you. amen.

Damn... I couldn't find this yesterday...

Probably good though... I did what I never do when drinking: Got pissed off.

well, i just tried to wade thru all this and, being drunk as i am, it took a while. i appreciate this thread a lot. since im' on spri9ng break, this will be quite usefull to me this week. biggrin.gif

i wish i was smokin' right now, but i guess drinkin and watchin movies will hav to do biggrin.gif

internets is cool. i called my girl 2 times, first tiem she hung uyp on me and this time w e actually said by the wirgth whay

im not gtoaltay drunk but im buzzing a littl ei think

durnkoposting itsnt as cool as it sounds

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Mar 21 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (waterboi @ Mar 21 2008, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all i have is cap'n private stock!

nothing wrong with that, sounds like a good night ahead of you...I have a shitton of alcohol to consume...

Dude, how much is a "shitton"??? I know a "shit-load" is 4 more then "a whole-lotta"...but a "shitton"???

I am drunk driving on the information superhiway.....shit, I think I missed my exit....

wooo, drunk and talking to kid thats under the influence of baby hawaiian woodrose seeds, in my living room...good times
just too bad he spiiled that beer...its almost dry

edit: sry if that last part is against the rules, I'll edit it out if it is Edited by r1v3th3ad

wowowow am i drunk right now...too bad i smoked teh shisha till past it being a bisquit and now i have a slight headache, but ya....drunken glory. I only get this bad once in a bloooo moon

fuck! i feel like a shitter because i'm using a chaser tonight. i never use a chaser. i pride myself on being able to take my alchool. i'm about to finish my bottle of vodka. when i do so, i will have had almost half a liter of vodka tonight. that's fairly decent, right? i can't really guage how much i usually drink because when i usually drink i'm with my friends and i stop counting after the fourth double shot. what do you guys think? i knpw that i'm haveing fun.