Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
mushrat

Nebraska Ne Smokers

Please restrict your posts to where in NE you live. Please do NOT set up meetings or ask questions in this thread. Set up meet ups in the subforum.

i am currently in milford nebraska any other nebraskans in here

It's nice to see someone else from the Nebraska Wastelands.

milford is hell where u at big boss?

omaha as well. Any place in town to buy shisha or supplies?

only place to buy supplies is in lincoln, it 2328 north 48th st

In omaha I've been buying all my shisha from a little grocery store called "Mediteranean foods". Its right behind flashbacks and husker hounds, in the little plaza back there off of 84th and center. Definately worth checking out. He also sells mini hookahs. Otherwise I bought a double hose from exotica, but the only shisha they have is hookahhookah. And J.R. Roi, the tobacconist in the old market has hookahs, shisha, and quick light coals. He also carries grommets and replacement bowls. but he's a little more expensive for shisha then the mediteranean foods place is.

yeah the tobacconist only carries romman too and is kind of a bitch to get to but it is a nice place

has Omaha Natives been to Oasis Hookah Bar? i just found out about it today, im from Council Bluffs

Oasis is a nice place for younger hookah smokers. They play a lot of hip hop music so if you don't like that genre, try to see if you can get them to play others.