Kind Of Gross

Everytime i smoke, or almost everytime, i have to poop. does this happen to anyone else? does anyone have any ideas why? I am not kidding (though im sure humorous posts will follow this one, which i look forward too) but i am serious. Everytime i get smoking, maybe 30min into it, i generally need to poop. then i do, and im happy.

Discuss:

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 11 2008, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everytime i smoke, or almost everytime, i have to poop. does this happen to anyone else? does anyone have any ideas why? I am not kidding (though im sure humorous posts will follow this one, which i look forward too) but i am serious. Everytime i get smoking, maybe 30min into it, i generally need to poop. then i do, and im happy.

Discuss:

hahahah I thought I was the only one who get's so relaxed I have to drop a few loads.

Well my good friend, I myself have to poop well into a hookah session.

haha, nothing gross at all, your honest and thats what counts.
Curiosity is never a bad thing, I have the same problem but with Energy Drinks, as soon as I drink one, 20 minutres later im in the bathroom, I guess it's a good way to keep your metabolism going?

Eat some food, smoke some hookah, sit on the toilet and release 10 pounds out of your system.

one of the main ingredients in shisha is Glycerin. I think its used in shisha because it produces massive clouds when heated. Glycerin is used as an over the counter childrens laxative. You shouldnt be getting the laxative effect from it unless you're eating the shisha though...

What's really funny is the fact that I was just talking to my gf about this yesterday. I was telling her she should get on the forum and stuff and she said the first post she made would be "Does Anyone Else Have To Poop When They Smoke Hookah". Then i come on today and see this. So to answer your question, hell yea i have to poop sometimes, so does my gf.

ps. Sometimes I smoke so much i can blow O's with my butt. fyi.

(gross)

QUOTE (CouchKing @ Jan 11 2008, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one of the main ingredients in shisha is Glycerin. I think its used in shisha because it produces massive clouds when heated. Glycerin is used as an over the counter childrens laxative. You shouldnt be getting the laxative effect from it unless you're eating the shisha though...

If i was a betting man id bet you hit the nail on the head. The glycerin is what provides most of the smoke in the baccy since your just heating up and vaporizing the liquid in the tobacco. Id almost bet some people are having a slight laxative effect. Since there not saying that they had the runs like experiences, id bet its just the little bit of glycerin. Just enough to get there body into that "We need to go" kinda mood biggrin.gif

I love you guys. This topic just made my day. I had to poop earlier when i was smoking, but then i when to a party and had to pee (is that the politically correct form?).

on another topic. i'm still not a fan of starbuzz. at least, not starbuzz chocolate strawberry. it burns more easily than layalina and al amir, at least in my experience it does.

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 11 2008, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Discuss:

Hah.

Smoking hookah makes me hungry. Smoking hookah makes me thirsty. Smoking hookah makes me relaxed. Occasionally smoking hookah makes me sick. However, smoking has never made me need to crap.

Running, on the other hand? I make sure to give it a go before I head out, because if there's anything up there I'll be praerie dogging it all the way home. biggrin.gif

I am pretty sure there is an actual scientific reason for this. SOmething about smoking tobacco something that is in it makes you have to crap of course this effects different people differently. Meaning some people have to crap while they smoke while others aren't as effected as much

it happens with cigarettes too.

its because the nicotine, little as it may be, and other natural things in tobacco, cause your muscles to relax.

this is why people smoke cigarettes when they get stressed.

this relaxes all your muscles, including all your bowel muscles, thus causing you to poop!

shipoopy!

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 11 2008, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Discuss:

its the nicotine. when the nicotine gets in ur blood stream and lungs, lots of peoples immmune system considers it a toxic chemicals (cause it is) and tries to get it out as fast as possible! lol

Oh Lord! Who was in the chat last night when i asked this? It was around uhh 6-7 PM EST!!

Wow i love this forum biggrin.gif

Edit: And yes to answer your question i sometimes have to shit when i smoke, not all the time though biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 12 2008, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Discuss:

nope =\ maybe try to poop before u smoke

QUOTE (Hookah Master @ Jan 12 2008, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Zildjian @ Jan 12 2008, 04:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Discuss:

nope =\ maybe try to poop before u smoke

WHo said you can't smoke during a poop??