Photo

Places That Sell Coal And Shisha Locally?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 blaze309

blaze309

Bey - Low Lord of the Hose.

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 01:57 PM

I'm trying to get a list of places that selll hookah's, coals,shisha in other people's local area. This way i have a idea on where to look. I especially want to find a place that sells shisha and coals that way i don't have to order online all the time.

Thanks
blaze

#2 imagelessdude

imagelessdude

Vizier - Molassed Harlequin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Hookah, Web Design

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:01 PM

Well where do you live?

Posted Image

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

#3 web250

web250

Grand Sultan - Sultan of Shisha

• Vested Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:02 PM

Haha...where do you live man?
-Jason
Posted Image

#4 blaze309

blaze309

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:06 PM

I live in tennessee. I just figured i may be able to find the same places around here as in other states if it's some kind of chain store.

#5 The King

The King

Grand Sultan - Sultan of Shisha

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:13 PM

Here in Colorado, I buy from the local shop freakys.... sell a lot of pipes and do tattoos and piercings and stuff, or Independent Records, local record store
Posted ImagePosted Image

It's Five O'clock Somewhere

#6 L'Oignon

L'Oignon

Pasha - Majestrate of Mu'ussel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 02:25 PM

head shops are usually a good place to check, or tobacco stores

#7 blaze309

blaze309

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:39 PM

I've been to 3-4 diffrent tobacco shops and 2 cigar shops and none of them have coals or shisha. Is there anywhere else i can look.

#8 ggb

ggb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:00 PM

QUOTE (blaze309 @ May 19 2007, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been to 3-4 diffrent tobacco shops and 2 cigar shops and none of them have coals or shisha. Is there anywhere else i can look.

Depends on where in TN you are...

In the way back days, Elliston Place Tobacco in Nashvegas used to carry hookahs, I have no idea if they still do (I stopped going there when they stopped mixing my pipe tobacco of choice. Alas). Otherwise, I seem to recall a mediterranean/greek restaurant on 21st (also nashville) that had hookahs, you might check there.

#9 blaze309

blaze309

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (ggb @ May 19 2007, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (blaze309 @ May 19 2007, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Depends on where in TN you are...

In the way back days, Elliston Place Tobacco in Nashvegas used to carry hookahs, I have no idea if they still do (I stopped going there when they stopped mixing my pipe tobacco of choice. Alas). Otherwise, I seem to recall a mediterranean/greek restaurant on 21st (also nashville) that had hookahs, you might check there.

Awesome i called elliston place tobacco and they sell coals. Thanks a lot because i've been calling everywhere and searching all over forums, google, and yahoo and havent found anything until now.

#10 ggb

ggb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 03:52 PM

[/quote]

Awesome i called elliston place tobacco and they sell coals. Thanks a lot because i've been calling everywhere and searching all over forums, google, and yahoo and havent found anything until now.
[/quote]

cool... way way back I used to work in the deli under their shop, I'd go buy pipe tobacco and cigars with tip$. If only I smoked hookah then...

#11 azcoyote

azcoyote

Interpreter of Dreams

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Interests:music, writing, persuasion, invention<br /><br />

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:33 PM

Greek or Armenian markets sometimes have imported instant light coals for burning frankincense. If you pass one of these markets, it's worth a look. tongue.gif
Gen 12.3 NIV

"I will bless those that bless you and whoever curses you I will curse; and all the peoples on the earth will be blessed through you".

#12 ggb

ggb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

And since I'm gussing you're in nashville... St Mary's on West End usually has clean-burning quick light coals for incense, also (might be gone now) the cafe alector bookstore. For incense, but higher quality than lots of places.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users