Finally Fumari Is In!

Just placed an order with MN!!! OMFG I CANT WAIT?!?!

any tried fumari before?

1 x Fumari Fruit & Berries Tobacco 100g (MHT_FFB_001) = $9.00
Choose Flavor Watermelon
1 x Fumari Fruit & Berries Tobacco 100g (MHT_FFB_001) = $9.00
Choose Flavor White Peach
1 x Fumari Mints & Delights Tobacco 100g (MHT_MDT_001) = $9.00
Choose Flavor Jello
1 x Fumari Tropics Tobacco 100g (MNH_FTT_001) = $9.00
Choose Flavor Tropical Punch
1 x Fumari Tropics Tobacco 100g (MNH_FTT_001) = $9.00
Choose Flavor Passion Fruit

water melon really needs to go with blueberry. as a mix, as it were. It isn't very 'watermelony' but it is a strong sweet flavor. tropical punch should be great passion fruit taste like most passion fruit flavors andn I've heard good things about white peach and jello

As someone else stated, their tobacco has been inconsistent. This might be different now that most of their tobacco can be purchased in pre-made packages, but I'm not sure (only bought the packages once). Their tropical punch has varied the few times I've bought it. Also, since they upped their prices, I don't feel like their tobacco can compete with Starbuzz at roughly the same price point. It is nice to see another shop carrying their tobacco; you can try a couple of flavors and not get screwed on high shipping costs for just buying a couple of pouches.

For the flavors you bought, tropical punch and white peach are two of the best of about eight I've tried; their jello and watermelon weren't to my liking though.

really, i have never noticed much of a difference in the consistency of fumari tobacco.. and I have been smoking it for a couple years.. although I am not a huge fan of paying for it.. or any tobacco in tht case.. maybe all of you have been inconsistant in your packing techniques

QUOTE (Zerodynamic @ Apr 28 2007, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
damn! $9 for 100g?

According to my smiley math thread... 250g is $24.50....take away for buying quantity... probably ballpark... 22.99... ish?

Thats more than Starbuzz guys. ohmy.gif

yes it is a rediculous price.. anyone from chicago?, go to guess hookah.. 100 gram tubs for 6.49 each which isn;t a bad price.. but its still a lot of money

well I could have been packing it inconsistantly, but like I said, it was my goto shisha for over a year. About last october I started noticing huge differences in the flavors. Mostly my favorite Pfak. But also in watermelon, raspberry and blackberry.

yea i jus threw that one out there, doubt it really can change it that much. I realized when I order through fumari the tobacco is dryer than if I go to guess hookah and buy it from there. Fumari ships kilos to Guess and they repackage it and it is always soaking wet.

i hate fumari with a passion. they inconsitency (sp) is so much i just dont bother with them anymore. it used to be the best stuff IMO but boy did they go to shit when my addiction in their brand (tropical punch) tasted like throw up and apple. hope mn's batches r decent to me its not worth payin the 9 bucks a pop hoping its a good batch. same goes for starbuzz as of late. the hookah gods hate cuz i havent been posting and now im being punished sad.gif