Midwest Meet Up Poll

midwest meetup  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want the midwest meetup?

• Dhuwan Hookah (Morton Grove- outside city limits)
    • Fumare Lounge (Schaumburg- west suburbs)
    • Other Suggestion

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dhuwan has my vote, doug is a good friend of mine. He said we could do the whole jam session thing for the people who wanted to play. Also there will be lots of fumari, layalina, and tangiers to choose from. I am sure he will hook up the prices for the forum members too! Edited by ASUSEAN1

there will be two more dhuwan locations within city limits by summer. so if it is at dhuwan, we might just have to do a vote on most convient location haha Edited by ASUSEAN1

• 3 weeks later...
Nice voting is closed...

dhuwan 9 votes
fumare 6 votes
other 2 votes

dhuwan hookah lounge wins.. now to figure out what location in chicago and what day Edited by ASUSEAN1

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (Allia22 @ May 6 2007, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bump again. Next time I'll be using the cattle prod. tongue.gif

ok... in fear of the cattle prod, but were we all still deciding the date? Or what? I've never been to any of these places so I'm trusting the good wisdom of the rest of you (may be a bad idea...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Well, my friends and I are heading to Dhuwan on the 28th of July. If anyone wants to meet up there, better plan for being there early (6PM, when they open) because the meetup isn't the only thing I need to do that night wink.gif

I'd be there but it would be a 1,080 mile round trip...

Hoorays, I'm not going to be the only one there! XD No one gave in any input toward the end, so I cemented in July 28th at 6 PM (when it opens). I'll be in a 50's style cherry dress accompanied by two super-skinny guys, one my best friend and interstate transportation for this event, the other being the one who introduced me to the wonderful world of hookah. Much respect for both smile.gif

QUOTE (ggb @ Jun 25 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I can't predict my wardrobe in advance, but 28 July should work for me -- I can drive in from IN for the evening no problem.

Look ggb, there are times in this crazy ride we call life that a man has to commit to something he believes in. He has to pick a cause and go all out trying to accomplish something that is greater than himself. Your cause is picking an outfit for July 28th. So buckle up and sort through your wardrobe soldier!!!