Coco Naro

thanks for the update, still im not like the price of these things one bit, the 8 bucks for a kilo of exoticas made me so happy when they were actually good lol... well time to fork out the money ( yeah im a cheap bastard that complains about 5 bucks lol, ill get over it especially if there good).

QUOTE (zeppyrkr @ Feb 27 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thanks for the update, still im not like the price of these things one bit, the 8 bucks for a kilo of exoticas made me so happy when they were actually good lol... well time to fork out the money ( yeah im a cheap bastard that complains about 5 bucks lol, ill get over it especially if there good).

Its actualy more than 5 bucks. A Coco Nara box is 1lb 4oz where exotica is 2.2lb

actually I got a small box of these just to test. 3 for a funnel/super chief, 2 for a regular bowl. They last a nice long time, ash well, dont have alot of smell while lighting, and give off no taste. I thought Smileys Cocoshells were decent, but these are hands down some of the best coals I've ever used. Each one uniform so timing and heat management are consistent, I picked up mine origionally from the coco-nara.us site for 3 bucks. Just got done using them the other day and the only thing keeping me from buying a large box is the fact I have a kilo of red kastle olive woods, 1 kilo of stargates, some bars of Jap EZ lights, and a few rolls of 3K. As soon as I whittle them down. Large box is gettin ordered.

QUOTE (zeppyrkr @ Feb 27 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe

I get Exoticas for $5 a box at a local shop. wink.gif