Fs: Km Signature Ice

Hobbs

I am selling my very lightly used KM Signature ice.

Asking price is $90.00 shipped CON-US. Out of country buyers will have to cover shipping.

Comes with a new, never been used Grand Caravan Washable Hose. (Black)
Original accessories including tongs, Egyptian bowl and a vase brush. I lost the stem brush so I apologize, you're on your own there.
I'll toss in a new box of Golden Canary coals. NO tobacco products will be shipped with this.

Here's a link to the review & pics I did for it. It looks exactly the same since it was smoked 2 maybe 3 times since posting that.
Please also note it does not come with the red/black phunnel... it broke.

KM Signature Ice Review

MF works ... I suppose. Money orders are also accepted.

Thanks for reading,
Hobbs Edited by delSol_si
price cut

QUOTE (norcalsmoker @ Aug 19 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can get a brand new km sig ice for $80 with free shipping on ebay from caravan trading???

why do you people go into other peoples threads and post shit thats blatantly untrue. i just went to look and the cheapest was 110 bucks.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Aug 19 2009, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (norcalsmoker @ Aug 19 2009, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can get a brand new km sig ice for $80 with free shipping on ebay from caravan trading???

why do you people go into other peoples threads and post shit thats blatantly untrue. i just went to look and the cheapest was 110 bucks.

yeah 110 sounds about right i got mine for 97 free shipping no tax

Guess I should have checked around a bit, I simply based my price off of what I paid for it initially & how many times I used it.

Anyhow, I'll lower the asking price accordingly and am now asking $90 - shipped con-us with all the things initially listed with it.

Thanks.