My New Km 35" Kora Ice

It's an amber colored vase, tough to capture the real coloring with my lighting and camera though. Smoking pics to come soon hopefully, but it's technically a Xmas present biggrin.gif

Here it is next to my Mya Vortex - it dwarfs it

Damn son. That is a nice pipe you got yourself there. Congrats my friend.

Great pics, great stem/vase combo, great taste.

I'd say you're on your way to a very very nice collection. Enjoy!

Thanks for all the compliments!

I bought this KM from a local shop that stocks a lot of KM's. Apparently they have a connect and get them straight from over seas, unlike most US based vendors (?) I guess this gives them a bit different selection when they order. They easily have 30+ KM's in their shop, as well as some Mya's, and a good amount of extra vases. They also have a large selection of Fusion, stock nearly 1/2 of their available flavors, a good amount of SB and AF too... have all Golden AF in stock. Another shop right down the street has nearly all the SB and Layalina inventory... Golden Layalina now as well. I guess I am lucky to have some very solid shops near by. I took a few phone camera pics of the inside of the shop, I'll try to get them up soon.

I don't want to say the exact price, as I negotiated with the owner and he gave me the deal I was looking for on it essentially. HC is selling a 32" Tri-Metal w/ Boho vase for $190. Considering this is a more rare model, taller, w/ an ICE chiller, I'd say I got a very nice deal!

Thats a soccer ball KM. I bought two brass-core ones at an LA street distributer for $18 (tray, no jar) attached #32 Bohemian jars to them and sold them for $90 (no ice bath). Is the downstem brass? I like them , I think they are quite nice. Our friend Ashley bought one of them and she brings it by frequently. I like looking at it. The KM that is.

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Nov 17 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
beautiful stem, but am i the only person who thinks boho vases ruin the traditional look of a KM ?

Probably not. As much as I like this Boho vase, the shop also had some really nice crystal traditional KM vases that were really catching my eye. I don't regret getting the Boho, but I know now that my next vase/hookah will be a traditional style vase.