Do U Like Rust? I Dont

l0aded

This is basically the same idea as described in this thread: http://www.hookahforum.com/?showtopic=20407

I got the tubing from Ace Hardware, came out to be about 4 dollars total.

process: cut as close as u can with a scissor or knife to the tip of the hose and use a wire cutter to cut off the wire inside of the hose and just attach the tubing to the metal portion. simple enough

pics are attached and yes it does smoke well tongue.gif

the only problem ive ran into so far is when i blow out the harsh smoke a little bit of water will leak from where the hose is connected but its not a big deal

Did you use 5/8in vinyl tubing? I used that for one of my hoses and it works great. Did yours have any taste when you first got it? I ran some lemon juice through mine with hot water and it took care of it.

Thanks for some clear precise pics man and that looks great with the QT. Very much looking foward to making my own hose soon as I get my new hookahs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE (skatesteak @ Sep 6 2008, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
genious! it would look soo sick to see the smoke flow. im definatly doing that when my hoses rust or fall apart

I thought that too, but was disappointed to find out that once you get smoke in there, it stays in there. Unfortunately no flowing really goes on.

• 5 weeks later...