As If Things Couldn't Get Any Worse!

So yesterday, I went out for a round of golf with my roommate. We took up the game at the same time but I picked it up quicker than he did and was always beating him. In fact I hadn't lost to him in probably over a year. Even when my game was off his was off even more. Well, yesterday I played the worst game i've played in a really long time, and he happened to play better yesterday and i end up losing to him. As if that wasn't bad enough I get home and after a shower I decide to pack a bowl of Romman peach. I was carrying my hookah from the kitchen to the living room and before I sat down I had to move somthing on the couch. I don't know why but I moved my hand from the base to the shaft and next thing you know the base falls off, hits the corner of a tray table and breaks into a hundred pieces. So i get my ass handed to me in golf and now I can't even smoke my hookah. The only silver lining is that my KM Exotica is on the way and should arrive tomorrow. But that means I have to wait at least another day. Should I just jump and end it now? Guillotine_anim.gif

You need to buy a witch or pumpkin or something - not to use on the regular, but as the 'emergency backup piece.' It would only be handy on just this occasion, but since they're only like $20 it's worth it as insurance.

Totally sucks. After smoking for years, I get my first carpet burn, last night...never in my apartments, but when I buy my own hose....dammit

That really sucks dude. I feel for ya. I get my new KM tomorrow too! Take the top of your QT and go buy a half gallon of Simply Orange juice and the QT stem will fit perfect on the container. No Jumping Please That should solve your Hookah problems wink.gif
Hookah.gif

Umm wait I thought you had a QT. sorry What kind of Hookah was it that broke??

actually, it didn't smoke that bad. As far as I could tell. I don't have anything to really to compare it to since I had only been to a hookah bar a couple of times before I bought this and I didn't know anything about hookah until I signed up here a couple of months ago. I'l be able to make a comparison once I receive my KM.

Out of curiosity, does the tray on your hookah say MZ on it? That stem is pretty much identical to the Nefertiti A model, although the hose port and the part covered by the text in the photo makes it hard to tell.

You got an Exotica coming in?

What happened to you was no accident. Your current Hookah was so afraid of the new KM that it decided to suicide by falling and shattering into 50 pieces.

The King will soon settle in your house. No more playing around =p

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Jun 30 2008, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happened to you was no accident. Your current Hookah was so afraid of the new KM that it decided to suicide by falling and shattering into 50 pieces.

It did't have to end that way. I'm sure it could've coexisted. Pride can be a bitch.

QUOTE (Codename067 @ Jun 30 2008, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sigged