5 Gallon Hookah

I have 2 of those jugs unused + onw hookah with brocken glass base. just started working on it. Nnot gonna be my own work, though. Just fitting the hookah on the jug

Cheers

QUOTE (chromecarz00 @ Dec 8 2007, 04:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you all think it would be better to reduce the stem length to get a better smoke?

Absolutely. With how long it is right now, your air chamber's size is way above your lung capacity. That's probably leading to lots of stale, nasty smoke because its taking so long to move the smoke through the chamber.

• 3 weeks later...
Round 2.
Made some mods to the hookah, as seen in the pics, its 90% airtight. Lit it up, gave it a go, started with starbuzz lemon mint. For some absurd reason that bowl finished in 15 minutes. Same trend with starbuzz blackberry, nakhla mint, and nakla mint/guava. All gone in 15-20 minutes. I packed it the same way as I did in my other hookahs, so I dont know whats going on...same amount of coal, same everything. I think it may be some kind of wierd overheating issue as what h appens with phunnels. Any ideas?
Oh and the smoke was amazing otherwise. Much better than I expected. And it looked cool as hell when taking hits.
Pics of the mod;

We remade it with 4 hoses after this smoke. Works fine, kind of impractical though.

Also, the blue vase looking thing is just that, a vase i found at Ross. Was gonna turn that into a hookah. It looks pretty incriminating though.