Best online sites and prices for items?

Hi I'm looking forward on buying some items for my hookah. Items that I'm looking for are hoses (pref. 'cobra' style), bigger bowl, tips, japanese-style coal, and of course some maassel. Reading around the forums it seems like AF seems to be a pretty decent brand. I'm trying to buy all of these items at just one site to save on the S&H but if some deals are better on several sites then I can just do it like that. I've read that some people aren't to fond of sites such as hooka-shisha.com but I'm entirely up for any site. Thanks for all the help!

I've found that I can not find any single site with everything im looking for actually in stock.
I'd also stay away from southsmoke.com you often don't actualy get what you ordered.
[url="http://www.hookahculture.com"]www.hookahculture.com a site run my one of the members here lists some decent recommendations.
www.hookahcompany.com[/url] has some nice stuff. I've actuall sat down with a list andgone to all the major sites and what you save on one item at one place you spend on another thats a little higher. Then as Ive said there is the in stock problem.
I'd say find the site with the larges number of in stock items you are looking for, buy them and be glad.

$.02

Theres a few sites I would recommend from personal experiance with them.

www.hookah-shisha.com is one of them. Ive bought 2
hookahs and several orders of massell from them and I have been very
happy with the service, price, and speed of delivery every time.

The same goes for  www.thehookah.com .  I have ordered
a hookah and some massell from them and everything arrived quickly and
at a good price.

When it comes to Al-Fakher massell the only place I can really
recommend shopping from is [url="http://bnnimportexport.com"]http://bnnimportexport.com[/url] .  They are
the direct distributor for Al-Fakher in the USA and carry the full line
of Al-Fakher products in both 250 gram and 50 gram sizes at decent
prices with fast and cheap shipping. They actually upgraded me to 3 day
shipping for no extra charge because it was my first order from them.
Very cool and friendly people indeed.

Hope this has helped! If you have any more questions about these sites feel free to ask me and I'll answer them ASAP

Contrarry to what everyone says, I have had descent service from
southsmoke. I only buy Al Fakher because it has the best price @ 10
bucks. I usually order about every 6 weeks and I save on shipping
because they offer free ground shipping for orders over 50 bucks. I
usually call or email after I place the online order to make sure I get
what I want. One time I order some replacement parts and they made a
verry good effort to contact me since they did not have what I
specifically asked for. 

• 2 weeks later...
The past two times I've ordered from them they ended up being out of stock on items that were listed as in stock on their website. This is very frustrating!
[quote name='cypress']Contrarry to what everyone says, I have had descent service from southsmoke. I only buy Al Fakher because it has the best price @ 10 bucks. I usually order about every 6 weeks and I save on shipping because they offer free ground shipping for orders over 50 bucks. I usually call or email after I place the online order to make sure I get what I want. One time I order some replacement parts and they made a verry good effort to contact me since they did not have what I specifically asked for. [/quote]