SmokerFriendly Stores

So, someone...was it in a post?...says to check out SmokerFriendly stores here in Raleigh. For those of yoou who arent familiar with them, they are a discount cigarette chain that usually has a sad little humidore with 3 brands of real cigars, a lot of backwoods type stuff and cheap cigarettes. NOT the place I'd expect to find hookah stuff.
So on my way home from reading professors' minds I stop at the SF along the way. There as I enter are 2 shelves of Sultan Hookahs, a Row of Jars of Sultan Ma'asell, a few 50g Naklha flavors including 3 I don't have,a spare hose,Egyptian bowls, brushes, and some 3 kings charcaol. Also some quick lighting french natural charcoal in a bag i can't remember the name of but looked scary.
So, the moral of the story is if yuou live in a town or near a town with a Smoker Friendly shop you MAY want to give it a looksee.

Very good find.
I lucked out with my local Medeteranian Market near my house. They have a large selection of VERY reasonably priced hookahs, large Nahkla (3.99-4.99) selection, Al Waha (5.99), Al Amir (7.99), and Al Fahker (11.99). This works out wonderfully for me because I am not allowed by my parents to purchase tobacco online.
Everyone should look for a local place in town where they can get supplies, just incase you run out of your online purchases and atleast need a quick purchase. But please everyone, don't buy your hookah supplies from Head Shops. I've never been more insulted looking at a 50g box of Nahkla for 4 BUCKS!!!