Build a Hookah Contest

So, there appears to be interest. How does this sound for guidline?
(also see the last few posts of Homemade Hookah thread)
A $15 spending limit of purchased materials. This includes hardware,tape,glue,foil, anything you can't scrounge. Scrounged items do NOT count against this total. We'll keep this on the honor system.
This will enable even the students and those on tight budgets to play.
I propose 3 catagories.
1)Most Elaborate
2)Most Ingenious
3)Most Aestheticaly Pleasing.
Hookahs are considered entered in all three catagories and can win more than one catagory.
Hookah's must be functional. A picture of the hookah in actual use must accompany each entry.
Prizes:
I propose a 250 g box of AF or Golden AF of the winners choice.
This will keep it more for the fun than the prize. Don't want folks pissed at each other when it is over.
NOW I'll put my money where my mouth is...
I propose 3 judges. The judges will each put up one of the prize boxes of ma'asell for the honor of being a judge . I'll put up the first box and be judge #1. Judges can all put in one big order when its over to save postage. So figure under $20 to be a judge in the first ever Hookahforum.com Build a Hookah Contest.
Any other takers for the judgeship? Note if you are a judge you can't have an entry. But I suspect this won't be the only time we do this and you can enter next time. Perhaps we make this a semi-annual thing if we get enough takers.
What you all think?

Sounds like the idea of paying to be a judge is out of the question
since there is a lack of response.  Maybe what we have to do is
just get bragging rights or a member title for winning.