Happiness? I Choose That...

Greetings all,

I'm new to this group, I have loved hookahs for at least ten years now, I'm 25 by the way. The Ansari's of Minnesota Hookah are close friends of mine and I have helped them (and indeed inted to provide more help) with getting their business to where it is. I like to write and invite you to please post here, as soon as you feel comfortable, your most happy hookah story. That's it, as I mentioned, I'm new to this place so I would like to get to know you all by hearing what raised your happiness level the most since you began enjoying this glorious past time. I'll share mine in time but for now I would love to read what all of you have to say.

With light,

Indubitablymeibe

Perhaps my happiest moment with hookah:

My best friend just got back from a week and a half long vacation to Cali. My dog had to go in for surgery, my girlfriend had surgery, my fam was out of the house or a way for a while, and I realized I was truley lonely. (I am a very pack oriented person). The night he came back, we smoked Layalina watermelon, then went to the hookah bar to catch up on everything.

That, or when my whole group of good friends gets together and meets at one of our houses or the hookah bar, as we only see eachother about 2-3 times a month. The conversation and comeraderie is great.

QUOTE (LilTank13 @ Mar 17 2007, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps my happiest moment with hookah:

My best friend just got back from a week and a half long vacation to Cali. My dog had to go in for surgery, my girlfriend had surgery, my fam was out of the house or a way for a while, and I realized I was truley lonely. (I am a very pack oriented person). The night he came back, we smoked Layalina watermelon, then went to the hookah bar to catch up on everything.

That, or when my whole group of good friends gets together and meets at one of our houses or the hookah bar, as we only see eachother about 2-3 times a month. The conversation and comeraderie is great.

Delightful!

It is always nice to have such a marvelously interactive past time in which you naturally form a bond, and most often times a circle is made, binding both friends and loved ones sharing in this wonderful experience.

Great stuff, I hope others aren't shy and will share their favorite or happiest moments with all of us on this forum. With all the great new tobaccos, hookah styles, and hookah lounges all growing in popularity around the globe I think it would only be natural for you to spread a fun memory you've made while enjoying a nice, pluming smoke ring blowing, divinely delicious tasting, long lasting, elegant, exotic, erotic, and down right sexy, hookah.

What's your story?

Happiest moment smoking hookah? Oh, man, there are so many of them.

I have a friend who is always bouncing around the world and when we do hang out, it is usually at the feet of the sacred nargileh. I'll have to think about my singular most important/happy moment around it.