Attn: Starbuzz Lovers! / Experienced Hookahteers!

sambookamax

First off, Starbuzz Irish Cream 200gms "FRESH"

OK, needing some love from you fellow Starbuzz Fans! and Experienced Hookahteers!

I have an unopened container of "Irish Cream" that I was considering opening and keeping 50gms for myself, with hopes that some of you starbuzz lovers will share some samples of your favorite starbuzz flavors with me for the 200gms of Irish Cream!??

I would really like to be able to try some "NEW" and "EXCITING" flavors! I have been smokin Al Waha and Havanna and not diggin' the whole hookah experience as much as I probably could be!? I initially wanted to get some SB Peach or X on the Beach or Guava or Kiwi or Marlett but they didn't have it so my girlfriend ordered the Irish Cream. (which I am excited to try!!)
I would ahve been open to Black Grape or Watermelon, but she didn't know that at the time...I have only recently shown interest in those flavors...

Anyway, to be legit, I could take a pic of the starbuzz, so you could verify it is fresh and unopened...I got it as a Christmas present ordered from mnh.
...in other words, I am not trying to dump some crap off, but rather find someone that is willing to help a fellow hookahteer out, assiting them with trying some new flavors, Kinda sharing the love for your favorite shisha...your "MUST HAVES!"

Cheers and Thanks!

p.s. looking for some legit offers, please don't try to dump your crap off on me...and this doesn't have to be only starbuzz, definitely looking to try some of the MUST HAVES from experienced hookah smokers!

Thanks Again! Edited by sambookamax

Must haves from experienced Hookah smokers? Apparently Tangiers Kashmir Peach is a favorite among the experienced in these forums. Tried it but just can't smoke it hence why I didn't even review it. There's around 230gm or so left.

I don't have any Starbuzz, but some fusion flavors I would trade some of for 100g of Irish Cream. I have Cactus Pear, Chocolate Mint, and Mango Raspberry, all of which I like a lot.

I have some tangiers green apple, fumari tropical punch, jello, and blueberry for trade. i may have a tiny bit of tangiers passion fruit (excelent stuff) left over ill could send ya on top of whatever u wanna trade if ur interested. if so shoot me a pm.

• 5 weeks later...