Eve Online

cypherkk

Last year I spent some time playing Eve and WOW. I smoked hookah most of the time it was a great experience. I really liked smoking hookah and playing mmorpgs. WOW however has left me bored to tears.

Ii was wondering if anyone was playing EVE. I'd like to fly with some people that either I know or have something in common with rather than just a bunch of random dudes. With all the new fidgets they've added it looks like that added a whole lot more fun to the game (and pretty).

I've recently come back with a trial renewal but will probably restart full operations by thursday.

i know a bunch of classmates play EVE. i saw them play it on campus i couldnt see myself gettin into it. i hear its an amazing MMO. im gonna have to give it a shot when im all WoW'ed out.

I applaud you on being able to play EVE. It's by far the most involved and complicated MMO I've ever played. Most of the people I know that play/played EVE are heavy into it. It's like the quantum physics of MMOs.

Hookahs put me to sleep, btw. I couldn't smoke and play anything. /head on the keyboard lol

Eve has its good and bad like all MMo's. One of the great things, is you advance over time, so serious power gamers (grinders) can't really advance.

However you learn skills over time and you don't even have to be playing. I recommend if you want to get into eve, start off, play a little earn some money to buy your learning skills. these increase your stats, and your stats determine how fast you learn skills.

Spend 2 weeks prior to getting involved learning... lol It may be less I don't remember its been a long time. But, that way when you get into actually playing your skills will advance much faster and you will be better than pilots advancing normally. It gives players a bit of a power curve.

I remember playing WOW a bit while I was training, that way I could get to the fun part of killin' and not have to worry about getting blown away in space.