Reaper Rommon Reviews

So all 18 rommon flavors are here its time to start reviews soon as i can get some medicine to clear up my sinus's i smoked rommon sweet melon and tasted NOTHING. The two guys i was smokin with said it was good sooo... sudafed should help

Aww damn! Its just like life to do somthing like that to you, isnt it?

You wait for a month or so to get such a huge variety of massell
in the mail and then when it finally arrives you get congested so badly
that you can't taste it.

The only words for that are "@*$! &^*% #*)@!!!!" (insert 3 or 4 explatives of your choice)

Yeh i think its acutally the cause of the hookah that my sinus's are acting up been having a lot of sinus problems since i started smoking. Im going to try sudafed then im going to try spicy food then theres a vicks thingy that u stick up your nose and inhale and it clears them up. Maybe all three at the same freakin time. If anyone else knows something that might work id be happy for your help.

the date.. After trying to go out with dipsh*ts girls on some semi dates was a good relief to find a nice girl. I found out some interesting things out tho in the past 11 months... main one being that when u kiss a girl closed mouth and she sticks her tounge down your throat shes actually telling you "no stop"

Reaper, congrats on your date. I remeber those days of dating and now I
am glad that I am married and dont have to waste money on women
anymore. I know, some people can beg to differ when they get married
about wasting money but I put my wife to work too that way we can
afford the lifestyle we live. Wine, ma'asell, eating out, new car and
house payment all adds up.  Good luck on furture dates.

PS I hope she likes smoking the hookah.

How can you post a review thread and then go a week and a half or more without actually posting a review? Good luck budy. Get well. I have new stufff to try as well but i am nursing my cold so i can review stuff this weekend.