Big mistake

So after trying vodka and gatoraid in the base instead of water last night i got drunk. and i told my friends (also drunk) that u can do vodka in the base and having no vodka we used pepermint snchapps(sp?). This was possibly the biggest mistake ever. Everyone woke up the next morning and felt like that had sucked on a car exhaust the night before. So yeh peppermint snchapps is a very very bad idea.

That would make sense actually. Ouzo is anise (licorice) flavored and the double apple has anise as well. Funny thing i don't even like anise but do like the two apple I've had...

I LOVE Double Apple.  It took me quite awhile to develop my palate
so that I could truly appreciate such a flavor,  but once I
did.....WOW.....Double Apple ROCKS!!!
And I could just imagine how Ouzo would compliment it.  I don't
know what Sambuca tastes like,  but I thought that was a
fruity/wine mixture.

actually putting liquor in the base is a bad idea.  My buddy had vodka in his when he was smoking and it exploded like a bomb and he lost one eye.  But hey if you are willing to take that risk let me know how it turns out!

Sambuca is the same flavor as Ouzo, anise (black licorice).
Puff: the only way I believe that could have happened is if the Proof was high enough to be flammable...151 rums, everclear, high proof vodka. Your average sweet schnapps or ouzo or the standard flavored liquor won't even burn if you put an open flame to it...
Couse I have been known to be wrong..now and then...