Step Parents

Does anyone here have step parents? I have 2 unfortunatly. I strongly dislike them. Im a senior in high school and my step dad is new (been a step dad now for 1 year) is a moron. My stepmom who has been around for a while is a complete bitch. Does anyone else hate step parents? I think that its a natural thing to hate them.

Yes I think its the whole authority/superiority complex. I also have two. Usually when they try to enforce something upon me I respond with something along the lines of "you're not my mom, you are just the woman fucking my dad."

I don't know..I kind of like mine. My step-mother is really nice but she can take things very personally sometimes and hold a grudge against you for a while. My stepdad has been in my life since I was 3 though and just got married to my mother a few years ago, so I never had any problems with him either, since he also didn't live with my mom until they got married.

I do know a lot of people with stepparents that just suck though..I got really lucky with my parents and my stepparents

I have 2 as well... My step-dad was an ass for awhile but that is mostly beacuse my mom is a bitch... when I moved back in after I was at college... and my mom was living two hours away *going for school*, everything was good. My step-mom is alright though. She can friggin cook too biggrin.gif

i got kicked out at 16 in result to my mothers boyfriend, i lived their approx 6-8months and he kicked me out. Then i hated my fathers wife, so i just moved to my girls (whom is my fiancee now) and i've never been happier, and now im 20 almost 21 with my very own house. so i say stick to them and leave.

my stepdad is alright..annoying..but alright...my stepmom is a complete and utter bitch...shes dirty and blames shit on me.. she had the nerve to take down my moms pictures that my dad has had forever...just a few pictures from like my birthday or something...what a bitch

QUOTE (GordonMac @ Mar 1 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone here have step parents? I have 2 unfortunatly. I strongly dislike them. Im a senior in high school and my step dad is new (been a step dad now for 1 year) is a moron. My stepmom who has been around for a while is a complete bitch. Does anyone else hate step parents? I think that its a natural thing to hate them.

damn that sucks i was good friends with some mormons but that all ended when he came over and we had the "Bong" (acually a hookah) out. also i was sorta doing a shotgun at the time...... he stormed out.... spred shit about me and i have never sean him again..... but that mormon religion is some messed up shit.

i have both. i dont consider them step parents tho, even tho that's what society calls them. to me they're just the people that married my parents after they got divorced. cant stand the woman that my father married, or the three kids that she has. and i dont like the fact that after they got married, my father cares more for her kids than he does his own. now the man that my mom married, he's an alright guy. never tried to order me around at all(not that he really could being as that im 27) and he's into computers and video games so that gets a + in my book.

QUOTE (martamus @ Mar 1 2007, 07:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (GordonMac @ Mar 1 2007, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn that sucks i was good friends with some mormons but that all ended when he came over and we had the "Bong" (acually a hookah) out. also i was sorta doing a shotgun at the time...... he stormed out.... spred shit about me and i have never sean him again..... but that mormon religion is some messed up shit.

laugh.gif pissing myself. What a difference an "m" makes.