Best Shisha Prices Online - Al Fakher

Hi,
I wanted to know is it usually cheaper to buy premium tobacco online or in your local town.  I haven't looked much in Orlando, FL, but we have some stores with flavored tobacco - I'm now looking for the Al-Fakher brand in Apple or Grape.
Any sites that offer best prices? Southsmoke.com which I found seems to be sold out.  Also, any local folks in Orlando, who know any good shops with the brand, can you post any info.

Thanks.

Al Fakher cappucino is awesome. I know of coffee-nerds (and at the same time hookah smokers) who just adore that flavour and at the same time only settle for Al Fakher in the cappucino/coffee "flavourgroup".
The golden seal i better quality-wise - but tastewise it all depends on what you like. So it might very well be that the average becomes you best.

[quote name='nidal105']Hi there,
Has anyone tried the al-fakher capuccino flavor? whats it like?
And is the fakher golden line different from the ordinary al fakher tobacco, has anyone noticed any difference?
Thanks[/quote]

Absolutely awesome stuff.  It's somewhat strong with respect to
flavor, so clean your hose afterwards, or like Mathazar sez use
separate hoses for stronger flavors like double apple, mint, etc. 
It is somewhat chocolatey in flavor - since I haven't found chocolate
ma'asell, this'll do fine. 

Has anyone mixed the AF cappucino with mint, and with what results?

Well I placed my order with bnnimportexport - but i now highly doubt their service - I e-mailed them and it got returned as undeliverable, this was their official contact us e-mail on the website - will have to call - since i created login - but it does not work on their site

anyone order from them before?

well...crap....
I havent actually ordered from bnn...got it off of HookahCultures web site..was going to place an order this weekend...PLEASE let me know how it turns out...hate to think I picked 2 loser sites in a row...And they had such a nice selection too......

i think bnn are the official people who import it ,and they supply the other us companies. so it should be fine.

with regards to fakher cappucino, its a decent flavour, but I have to
stress that it is not a hose killer, it is a hose DESTROYER. It will
take about 500 smokes to get rid of the taste.

well, more like 7 or 8, but still damn strong effect on the hose.

Concerning Al Fakheer prices ...www.southsmoke.com offers Fakheer for 9.99$ at the moment ... and it's quite an ok company. I ordered several times with them and contact/shipping costs/shipping time were really fine ... I can recomand them.

I must offer caution with Southsmoke. The "problem with merchant" thread started due to a BIG problem with southsmoke.com. Others have also had problems with what was sent not being what was actually ordered. Some folks report no problems, but atleast you are now an informed buyer. :-)

I haven't heard back from BNNI - I don't doubt their legtimacy - I just doubt they keep up with the site.  Also, how do you guys order from Soutsmoke, their like sold out of Apple & Grape for Al-Fakher. 
Lastly, I'm travelling to Miami this evening, any good shops with Al-Fakher there - near Miami Beach or the Airport -- Thanks.
I got the one listed from the directory - will check it out.

I order all my Al-Fakher from BNN and I can assure you that they will deliver your massell quickly without any screw ups.

Although they pretty much never reply to their emails they will
usually call you to confirm your order within a day or two of placing
it. Somtimes they dont though, in which case it would be worth your
time to give them a call just to make sure everything went through
alright and your massell is on the way.

So pay no mind to the lack of email responses, they are indeed a reliable service

I haven't gotten the tobacco from BNN yet - I called them two days ago and left a message -- I have no tracking number -- my credit card got charged on March 29th -- and it's been over a week, but nothing yet, will call again.

Anyone who recently ordered, get their order yet?

I got the tobacco from BNN yesterday via Fedex -- their shipment was slow -- I think it's best to place a order over the phone, they were responsive over the phone, their online site is not that good.
I got Mint, Double Apple, and Grape.
Well, I tried Grape - but I got no flavor - just felt like I was smoking tobacco without flavor -- why is that? Is it because of the pipe I have or the whole hookah setup -- I haven't used it in a while -  last time I used was about 8 months ago probably - I've had the hookah for about 3 years I believe.  I use to smoke it a lot when I first got it with friends -- my friend use to get this tobacco in like a small yogurt box type thing -- I can't remember the brand - but it use to be crushed very tiny -- and it was great - no buzz - only flavor -- well when smoking right now I hit a buzz that made me want to throw up - I felt sick the whole day -- how do I get rid of the buzz? Do I need a new pipe to get the flavor? I cleaned the whole hookah with water/soap --  I finally had to put in the mint to get any flavor -- but by that time my head was spinning so much I felt sick.
Any suggestions -- I want to taste the grape/apple flavor only -- but it seems like I can't get the taste I got about 2-3 years when I use to smoke with my friends -- I esp. can't remember what brand my friend brought from the mideast.

Thats stange. When I smoke grape I get a flavor. I wonder if you got a
bad batch? I never got a clear buzz from the grape either. I guess try
cleaning your hookah really good. Maybe try using some lemon juice to
pull some of the old smoke flavor out.

I tried the double apple - got no flavor - it just felt like blowing smoke -- tasted bad -- it might be the pipe -- might have to get a new one. The mint worked fine, i could taste it.
My dad is in the mideast -- he's coming soon -- don't know which tobacco to ask him to bring -- I can't remember my friend use to bring -- but it was cut vey tiny -- soaking wet -- and colorful -- it had a peel off aluminum on it like if your opening a yogurt box --- I wish i remembered the name -- was it Al Amir, or Al Waha -- don't know.
Either way this gave me a bad experience with Al-Fakher -- though I'm not sure I won't to try again -- can't be sure that this is top of the line in terms of flavor. I hate the buzz.

Also, something I noticed is the tobacco was getting burnt -- like turning black -- this is not suppose to happen, right? -- we just want to keep the coals above the tobacco to heat it up -- right? -- My aluminum foil was loose, causing the tobacco to turn black -- the reason i was even pushing on the coal on downwards in to the bowl, with the foil below, is because it was not heating the tobacco -- this is wrong -- correct?
Lastly, any quick replies on the best flavors, with the least buzz would be greatly appreciated, since my dad arrives in like 3 days -- Is the Golden Al Fakher brand more flavorful or just better tobacco.
I am just looking for the best flavor.
Again - any input as to what i might have done wrong with Al-Fakher over the weekend, would be appreicated too --- I just realized, that the tobacco was also clinging on to the foil underneath -- since it was burnt -- I think i should get those charcoal screeners - they might be better than the foil.