Fusion For Trade Or Sale

MrBubbler

PRICE UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM FO THE PAGE.

Come on people 45$ shipped for all four 220+/- gram containers! (each flavor has a store bought air tight container)!!!!

selling or trading fusion for cash or trade for starbuzz or fumari and Pharaoh's WOULD PREFFER TRADE

up for trade:

mango (traded)
strawberry (sold)
cotton candy (sold)
cactus pear (sold) Edited by MrBubbler

i have fumari blueberry, jello, and tropical punch 100g pcks for trade. a few bowls smoked from each. i havent tried any fusion and am interested in trying some. let me know if interested and ill take whatever fusion flavor you wanna send.

QUOTE (xpimpitox @ Feb 25 2007, 07:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i have fumari blueberry, jello, and tropical punch 100g pcks for trade. a few bowls smoked from each. i havent tried any fusion and am interested in trying some. let me know if interested and ill take whatever fusion flavor you wanna send.

sorry i have all those flavors already

i paid over 60$ for the four fusion flavors.

i would like to sell them all at one and not split them but if that is the case so be it. 45 for all four obo (shipped, each have +/- 30 grams taken out of them( two small 15gram bowls packed with each flavor) or 14$ shipped obo for each tub ( each tub comes in a very nice re-sealable tub purchased at a market not the cheap non air tight tubs the fusion came with) Edited by MrBubbler