Ufo's

Lakemonster

I dont buy those videos and personal accounts i think its all a bunch of crap. We are capable of construing some pretty intricate bullshit, as well as being convinced something is there that is not..... or convinced that something is an alien jsut cause its a light in the sky.

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Mar 2 2007, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Which would bring us full circle again, LB..

It doesnt have to be off-world in nature to be a UFO.

It could be man-made.

yea I assumed we were discussing aliens. If it was some government project it doesent surprise me at all, watching the history channel, they had prototypes of the technology we have today back in the 40's, top secret projects of course only revealed 60 years later. The nazis had jet stealth bombers, they almost used 'em too except the only prototype crashed due to an engine failure and by then it was too late in the war to make a new one. They would have won the war if they had got that project off the ground, they were ready to launch it into new york and drop a big friggin bomb in manhattan.

I see.

LB, I was watching a program last night on Discovery? Futurecars was the name of the series. A Phd in Physics (asian fellow) was relating that all the computer chip function of all of the 1940's WWII capability would hvae fit ino a greeting card chip that plays a musical tune....

So.... where exactly did we make that gigantic leap?

for strange reasons we went from the stone age in technology in the integrated circuit to doubling our technology every two years....

QUOTE (Lakemonster @ Mar 2 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So.... where exactly did we make that gigantic leap?

for strange reasons we went from the stone age in technology in the integrated circuit to doubling our technology every two years....

Are you alluding to alien help Lake? Or perhaps we just had alien "crash" technology to study and learn from?

I've had an experience back in the day. I was about 8ish... I was in elementary school on an out of town field trip. It was about 9pm or so heading back home on the school bus when a bright spherical light shined in the sky for an instant. A few of us saw it (a lot of people were asleep). It was too big to be a shooting star, it was definitely strange Sure I was young and ignorant, but thinking back, I still have no clue what it could have been.

That being said, I am a believer in aliens. It's hard to believe that earth is the only place with living people, animals etc. There is so much that we humans don't know, it's fascinating.

My grandpa and a friend think they saw something about 30 or so years ago. He was a high school principal, and was with another faculty member on an early morning fishing trip. They say that they came up on a pond with a huge, grey cigar-shaped object hovering over it. It stayed for several seconds, and then shot away.

I don't really have any reason not to believe him. He's not the kind of person to make up stories. I've never talked to him about it. He apparently gets angry when people ask him about it, thinking that they're making fun of him. He's also been heavy into sci-fi books since it happened.

I wonder if bigfoot was driving?