Lots Of Shisha For Trade

kornkitten42

Al-amir Rasberry 1 opened 250g w/ about 3 small bowls missing out of it.
Al-amir Rasberry 1 sealed 250g
Al-amir Mocha latte 1 sealed 250g
Al-Amir Sour Apple 250g about 2 small bowls missings
Al-Amir Banana Split 250g 1 bowl taken out
Al-amir caramel apple 250g 2 bowls missing
Al-Amir blackberry 250g 4 bowls missing (small )
Al-Amir peach 250g 4 bowls missing (small)
Al-amir Sour Apple 50g not opened

Hookah Hookah
Key lime Pie about 30g shisha left
kiwi 20g left
margarita 30g l

Nahkla double apple 50g not opened

i am open to any and all shisha trades. Kept in air tight containers and only used in one or two sessions.

dude.... someone here wants this stuff? right? I will take the most assanign trades. Please? biggrin.gif pm me or post. i just want this stuff gone, it's taking up to much room in my game room.

i'll take coals, i'll take just about anything. Sorry to seem desperate but i spend over 100.00 and i don't want it to go to waste. Only thing i don't want is al-amir again. sad.gif i've smoked enough of that to last me a life time.

sad.gif

(and yes, that's my cats butt....) wink.gif tongue.gif

Hmm... the Raspberry, Blackberry, Carmel Apple, Mocha Latte, Kiwi, Margarita, and Nakhla Double Apple look good. You can have everything I listed but the Mint (turns out the girlfriend's interested in keeping that, haha sorry) for a container of each of those if you'd like. Hopefully that'll diversify both our stashes.

QUOTE (sicklecow @ Mar 3 2007, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... the Raspberry, Blackberry, Carmel Apple, Mocha Latte, Kiwi, Margarita, and Nakhla Double Apple look good. You can have everything I listed but the Mint (turns out the girlfriend's interested in keeping that, haha sorry) for a container of each of those if you'd like. Hopefully that'll diversify both our stashes.

you can def have a raspberry, kiwi, maragrita, and nakhla double apply. Def. I'm waiting on luke to tell me what he wants tomorrow, and you can have whatever is left over that you may still want. He said he's only going to get a couple. so?? i dunno i promise i'll let you know.

Al-amir Rasberry 1 opened 250g w/ about 3 small bowls missing out of it. spoken for
Al-amir Rasberry 1 sealed 250g spoken for
Al-amir Mocha latte 1 sealed 250g spoken for
Al-Amir Sour Apple 250g about 2 small bowls missings
Al-Amir Banana Split 250g 1 bowl taken out
Al-amir caramel apple 250g 2 bowls missing spoken for
Al-Amir blackberry 250g 4 bowls missing (small ) spoken for
Al-Amir peach 250g 4 bowls missing (small) spoken for
Al-amir Sour Apple 50g not opened

Hookah Hookah
Key lime Pie about 30g shisha left
kiwi 20g left spoken for
margarita 30g l spoken for