Raleigh NC smokers?

I go to Wake Forest, and there are a bunch of people that smoke hookah here all the time. Check the campus at State if you are looking for other NC smokers. I bet there are a bunch of people that smoke there. I know of a hooka bar beside champions billiards in Raleigh, it is really close to the NC state campus but i couldn't tell you exactly how to get there. Check those guys out and get them on the forum.
-Mark

Mark,
  I guess I should have thought of trying campus considering I sell the little tykes textbooks.

Never realized there was a hookah bar next to Champions...is it the Ethiopian place??? I don't get to that side of campus much. There is a new Hookah cafe on Hillsborough street now called the  Maragesh Express. (I'll create an entry on the Directory once I get an ok from the owners.) Its where the starbucks used to be. Its small and not very fancy but it works. Moroccan funature, basic hookahs, I think they are up to 2 or 3 flavours now. Too bad they don't sell any hookah related products. Still trying to find some decent ma'asell around here, though my tobacconist says he found something for me and should be in today...I hope.
  Thanks for the info.