Anybody In The Sacramento Area Wanna Buy A Nice Tv?

ioannisds

So, once again, I am selling another one of my televisions. Here is the link to Amazon with lots of info:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-KV-34HS420-Trin...y/dp/B0002HVIC0

It is less than a year old, but we have since moved and we want to do some renovating and get something a little smaller. It is in absolutely perfect condition. Picture is awesome. I paid $1300 for it when I first bought it, and I'd like to get $600 at the very minimum. Give me more if you like me rolleyes.gif. And yes, I've tried Craigslist and all I get is "I'll give you $100 cash right now", or the typical Nigerian money scams. Not sure how many of you guys live around Sacramento (I'm in Roseville), but I thought I'd try the HF just to see. Please don't ask me to ship this beast. It weighs nearly 200lbs.

QUOTE (ioannisds @ Feb 16 2007, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, once again, I am selling another one of my televisions. Here is the link to Amazon with lots of info:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-KV-34HS420-Trin...y/dp/B0002HVIC0

It is less than a year old, but we have since moved and we want to do some renovating and get something a little smaller. It is in absolutely perfect condition. Picture is awesome. I paid $1300 for it when I first bought it, and I'd like to get $600 at the very minimum. Give me more if you like me rolleyes.gif. And yes, I've tried Craigslist and all I get is "I'll give you $100 cash right now", or the typical Nigerian money scams. Not sure how many of you guys live around Sacramento (I'm in Roseville), but I thought I'd try the HF just to see. Please don't ask me to ship this beast. It weighs nearly 200lbs.

Damn! If only this was a few months later... I would jump on it...