My New Game

DyinTuLive

ok i live in south florida, and we all know its full on mexican and guatamahaitians....so i created a game called rodeo:

all u do is a mexican carrying a 6 pack or a bottle or something and hop on his back and see how long you can hold on be4 he drops his beer and throws you off : )

how fun does that sound?? lol

QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 14 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok i live in south florida, and we all know its full on mexican and guatamahaitians....so i created a game called rodeo:

all u do is a mexican carrying a 6 pack or a bottle or something and hop on his back and see how long you can hold on be4 he drops his beer and throws you off : )

OMFGROFLOL!!!!!11!!!!1! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!! and the perfect game to play here in south fl!!

QUOTE (angemonkwj @ Feb 14 2007, 11:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (DyinTuLive @ Feb 14 2007, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMFGROFLOL!!!!!11!!!!1! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!! and the perfect game to play here in south fl!!

You guys forget where have the same thing in California! OMG, I am soooo going to "little mexico" today and wait outside of the liquor store!