Please review some hookah bars in LA

If there is anyone who lives in Los Angeles I would appreciate it if you could post reviews of hookah bars in the city, gypsy, the spot, supposedly theres a new one called orens. Im going down there next week and itd be cool if i could have a heads up on where to go. thanks for ure time

i moved your post because i didnt tihnk it would get much attention in
my existing thread, an independant topic should get some replies, btw i
dont live near LA so i cant help you

Thank you Nerv, unfortunately when I click to post a new topic the text window for subject does not appear therefore making it impossible to post a new topic. If you have any suggestions feel free. thanks

Hey whats up, LA person here.

The Spot is my personal favorite.  Nice atmosphere, $5 minimum
every day of the week.  I like the fact that there's an indoor or
outdoor option, as I feel indoor hookah bars are too loud with the
music.

Gypsy is #2 for me, but the $15 minimum upstairs on the weekends is a
bit steep if you ask me, especially for the sh*tty service.  Great
quality tobacco though, and the place definately has an authentic
middle eastern feel to it.

Habibi is the favorite of the UCLA student, but its indoor, very loud
music, and a $10 minimum.  Their tobacco gets harsh quickly, and
the place is always packed.  Its right across the street from
Gypsy, go to Gypsy if you're in westwood.

Then there's my garage, open only Thursday nights, free, great smoke, good atmosphere.  If you're interested you can come.

Let me know if you want to know anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
I am from LA....

Gypsy hookah is good but burns out within 45 guaranteed, Gypsy sucks. Service is awful, never change your coals, hookah gets harsh within 10.

If you are willing to pay for what you want, go to Rama Geni Cafe, it is on Melrose Ave just west of La Cienega.  It is extremely expensive than most others in LA, I think $16-20 a hookah now, but the flavors and hookah and service are amazing.  I smoked pineapple/raspberry once there and never ever wanted to leave!

Hey whyteboy u kno wat ur talkin about. I love ramma genies its one of my favorite places. their flavors are very good and theirs a few secrets i cant let out ;) nothing bad dont wory. It has amazing service. I admit it is sort of expensive but wow is it worth it. The food is delicious. If u go i recommend getting the hummus as an appetizer and their chicken sandwhich is also really good. Its about 12 dollars minimum i think. the first hookah is 15 and if u want 2 or more hookahs each is 12 after the first one i believe. ITs really a nice place to kick back and chill with friends or even if u want to take a girl there. the owner is a very kool and friendly person he treats all his customers like family, as he does me lol. hes a real tight guy. I highly recommend you guys drop by if ur in LA or if u live there. Like whyteboy said on melrose cross street la cienega.

Veni is ok.  I helped him START that place.  I was literally like his 3rd customer EVER and soon started living in that VIP room :)  THen all of a sudden, I was just like everyone else to him, having to pay all the extra charges, minimums, raised prices, etc.
Not saying I deserve that much special treatment, but don't forget who got you where you are.  I literally proabably brought him like 100 customers in 1 week.  Veni got a little greedy with his business, raised prices 3 times in 5 months.  When I first went there, first hookah was $5, refill was $3.  Now look at the price.
That being said, on first impression Veni is SO nice, will give you good service and the hookah is simply the best you can get in LA I think.
Anyone with advice for me on my new hookah thread is much appreciated!