Anna Nicole Smith.. What I Think Happened.

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE (imagelessdude @ Apr 2 2007, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The test was ordered to be done on the baby... Soon we'll see if I was right!

Man, I can't believe im about to weigh in on this bullshit either, haha. And LB is right, this isn't news, FTW. She lost alot of weight in a short period of time. And you know a celebrity isn't tryin to get in shape unless its for a movie. I will confess that I have been around alot of people doing drugs, and my ascociation with them is not something I will say( due to respect of Mush). I've basically memorized erowid.org (amazing site by the way), not because I was doing all those drugs, but because I wanted to learn as much as I could to save friends (3 have since died from various OD's). Now, Coke and ectasy are considered MDMA. They make the person feel like a god, Basically. Your heart rate and blood flow increases. MANY prescription pain killers and medicines ( Oxycontin,vicodins) SHOULD NOT be mixed with MDMA's. Especially Alcohol. An average person will have NO traces of cocaine in their system after....36-72 hours. On average, most people or habitual users have it gone quite quick, usually 24 hours-36 hours.
( I bet that old man had some good shit too, lol). After her son died, she proballly tried to quit.Thought it was wrong, and needed to stop. Coke= MASSIVELY ADDICTING, and prescriptions are the same way. Whats not to say she finally cracked and relapsed? Took some E, a few lines of coke, and some champagne? That would end your life. Regardless, It's pointless. She's dead, We're alive.