Road Trip!

Good evening and happy Thursday to all you children of the Great White Hookah! I will be going on a day road-trip to Shreveport, LA in the morning. It's a blessing and a curse to have a car that you have to drive 100 miles to have serviced. Blessing in that you get to have a road-trip! Curse in such a way that you have to have a road trip. I never said it was easy being me.
Anyhow, Anyone here knows of a middle eastern shop in the Shreveport/Bossier City area? I have heard there is, but cannot find it in a yellow pages search. I will check this in the AM before I leave, with prayers someone here may know of such a place.
Oh, before I forget. Mathazer, I smoked the Hookah Hookah Margarita the other night. I didn't review it yet. The stuff was so awesome, I needed time to recover and do another bowl before I review it. Otherwise, I would have just drooled and babbled about things you may not understand. We all know I would never embarrass myself in such a way .
Thanks alot ahead of time for any info you can provide!
MR Bubble

I'm smoking Margarita right now and it's awesome 

I Google'd LA Hookah Shops and all I came up with were lounges in Baton
Rouge and New Orleans.  If that's what you're interested in, 
then head-on over to:  www.HookahCulture.com and click on Lounge
Directory.

Wish I coulda helped you out man 

Thanks Mathazer, I couldn't find anything there myself either. I just know something is there in the way of mid-east grocers or markets or something. One of my friends saw it once but can't remember where as he was a little dwunk and was also just a passenger. He's gone on another tour of Egypt and I have no contact with him.
MR Bubble