Web Hosting

EvansLight

Aight other geeks, i need some geeky advice. Its time for me to move off this free host ive been sittin on for a while now. They give awesome service, but there not a free host anymore, and since then there forums have just about died, so more or less im no longer anykind of help to them or there site. So i need to find a new host ASAP.

Now i dont have the money to get most hosts i get my clients to use. Most require you to buy a year or mores worth, and if you don't, they charge you an arm and a leg for basic things, like subdomains, addon domains, and huge setup fees. Ive found one before i loved, but never had the money. I dont mind like $10-$15 a month, but i need at least about 10-20gb space, and at least 100gb bandwidth XD yea my sites a monster. I need at least a few addon domains, got me too many sites.

Anyone got any hosts they know of, and trust XD i mean if they offer monthly payments, with a small setup fee thats fine, i dont mind a small one, just not the $50 or so one i find at most. Ive looked so far at siteground.com, bluehost.com, golbat.com, dreamhost.com, and many more i cant even remeber XD As i said i found one back in the past, that was like $15/month for a good service, and no setup, i just cant remember the company.

HELP ME GEEKS!!

hmm i thought midphase for a minute, but more i looked into it... nope XD still leaning towards hostdime, but damn can no one find a host with no setup fees for monthly payment service XD