Me and my Hookah History (pictures)

Sorry for the delay, but here are some more shots of the Taqseem hookah.
Flash:
[url="http://img221.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img221&image=flash2oc.jpg"][img]http://img221.exs.cx/img221/6883/flash2oc.th.jpg[/img]
No Flash:
[img]http://img228.exs.cx/img228/4030/noflash1pa.th.jpg[/img]
Base Shot:
[img]http://img220.exs.cx/img220/3703/picture0156yl.th.jpg[/img][/url]
I myself didn't think it was copper color, but he claims it is. Black looks almost the same except the copper is a lot shinier. In my opinion, this hookah is worth every penny.
If there are any more requests or feedback anyone needs about this hookah, I will gladly answer any questions you have for it. It came with one large porcelin bowl, and one smaller bowl. Porcelin is a lot stronger and more durable than regular clay or ceramic bowls. It also comes with 2 waterproof hoses, extra rubber washers just incase you loose the ones it comes with. And is ideal for cleaning. The tray is screwed on, the middle of the stem unscrews to make 2 equal pieces, and the chamber obviously screws on. At every point where it unscrews, this is where you will find the rubber washers which keep this baby air tight.

I'm not seeing copper at all, copper is the color of a penny, that
looks more like gunmetal. it's still an awesome piece, how tall is it,
and how many pieces does it break down to? im particularly corious
about whether or not the lower stem and tray are removeable, for travel
purposes

[quote name='NERV']how tall is it, and how many pieces does it break down to? im particularly corious about whether or not the lower stem and tray are removeable, for travel purposes[/quote]
The Taqseem stands at 25" tall. The top part of the stem where the rubber grommet is and bowl sits is the first part that screws off. Once you take that off, the tray is removable.
Then the stem where all the nice circles are unscrews right in the middle into 2 more pieces. The lower half of the stem that is touching the lower tray looking thing (which is ornamental only) unscrews as well.
Then finally right above where the glass is on the chamber, that part unscrews. Really happy with how easy it is to clean. This hookah would also be very nice for traveling, although the lower tray that serves no purpose is attached to the hose/carb section. Not a big deal.
And about the copper color thing, I'm with you.. :)

So how does that hookah smoke compared to your other ones? Would you recommend it, because i've been thinking about it, but i just need a little extra nudge.

[quote name='Jeff_T']So how does that hookah smoke compared to your other ones? Would you recommend it, because i've been thinking about it, but i just need a little extra nudge.[/quote]
The whole purpose of me wanting to drive down and inspect this hookah personally was to check its quality. If ever testing out a hookah for its "air tightness" is to take the bowl off, cover the top of the stem with one hand, and pull threw the hose. If you can't pull on it, your good.
If buying from Taqseems over ebay, you don't have to worry about quality. This beast rips like no other. And like I said above, my main selling point was its ease for cleaning. Because you can break it down in so many pieces, it's a breeze to clean.
And to answer your question fully, compared to my other hookahs, they to do trick, they're air tight, but after smoking this baby, I just can't go back. Have to smoke it for yourself to agree. And she will definately turn some heads ;-)
Ill try to get a picture up of my new hookah fully disassembled.

^^^
Sorry, something messed up and I screwed up my post.
Anyways, since smoking my new hookah, I just can't go back to the others. I was also concerned about buying a hookah online without inspecting it myself to check for "air-tightness", but these are great quality hookahs.
I also like how he replicated them in more colors. These are also not flimsy hookahs. I don't know for sure, but it feels to be about 20lbs. Ill get a picture up in a bit of it all broken down into all its pieces.

[quote name='NERV']so it's fully airtight even tho its disassembles in so many places? very nice, i will have to get one with my next paycheck[/quote]
Yup. At every screw on location, there are a few rubber washers which help it stay air-tight.

did you mention that he had a blue and black one as well? Did they look good? Was it a shiny metallic blue or a darker matte color?

Thx for the thorough description.
I cant wait for my hookah  The thing is I'm getting it shipped to an american contact of mine, who will then get it to Denmark, and I'm still waiting for him to reply with his address so I can give it to Taqseem - darn.
Well that will all be in place in good time
Your post have enlightning here in the waiting process - thx again

LOL I kinda wan't to play "catch the kook" with the pictures.Nice smoke circles, though, some definate devotion. And KOFOD-there are a lot of good European shops, too. Most of them are based in Paris, but I believe theres one in Milan, a few in the UK, and probably a few in Germany and Scandinavia. The shipping rates aren't as deadly, and the some of the Parisian shops sell artisanal pipes. Lebaneseproducts.com and buyLebanese.com have good selections of argilehs (and everything else! my freind swears by them), but they ship from Beirut, and even though the shipping is cheaper than to the US, it's still expensive. They make it up in selection and price.

I just smoked it... WOW... Easily one of the best I've ever smoked.

I chose the bright silver one. This thing came with EVERYTHING. A full
set of rubber grommets, rubber rings to seal everything back, TWO bowls
(one large and one small), two hoses, really cool tongs, and a poker
for the foil. So I smoked it, and it was really amazing. Easily one of
the best ever. If you can, get it. No, don't wait. Get it NOW. It's as
much a work of art as it is a hookah. BUY IT NOW.

• 2 weeks later...
Good move with those hookahs Taqseem, and I'm impressed you didn't
compromise the quality at all, from what I'm hearing. I'll be looking
into one of your hookahs myself soon, keep up the good work!