Nargila In Israel!?

Hey all

I leave for israel in 6 days...! First port of call will be Tel Aviv...

Was wondering if theres any israeli members besides jon (hoos in Haifa) onboard.

Any reccomendations where to get stock from? (Im planning on goin to the jaffa markets)

Any reccomended nargila bars / cafes?

Regards
Ben

P.S. Johnny When r u gonna be there? Might bump into you smile.gif

• 1 year later...
QUOTE (benny @ Dec 28 2006, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all

I leave for israel in 6 days...! First port of call will be Tel Aviv...

Was wondering if theres any israeli members besides jon (hoos in Haifa) onboard.

Any reccomendations where to get stock from? (Im planning on goin to the jaffa markets)

Any reccomended nargila bars / cafes?

Regards
Ben

P.S. Johnny When r u gonna be there? Might bump into you smile.gif

the best place in israel to buy anything to do with hookahs is the arab shook (market) in jerusalem, (just ask anyone were the "arab shook" is and theyll tell you)
..........also, my favorite hookah bar in israel is this tiny, nameless place across the famous watch tower in jaffa.

• 1 year later...
talk about a post resurrection

Im back in israel folks, so hit me up for suggestions

In Jaffa go to"Melech Ha Nargilot" store "King of the Nargilah". I know it by reputation only. Call me, I left you a private message for very cheap and good stuff in Jerusalem that I buy at!

i was there (יפו) last night and melech ha nargilot (מלך הנרגילות) was shut...?? dont think permanently but it was closed!

Ill try to give u a buzz soon

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 25 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In Jaffa go to"Melech Ha Nargilot" store "King of the Nargilah". I know it by reputation only. Call me, I left you a private message for very cheap and good stuff in Jerusalem that I buy at!

i was there (יפו) last night and melech ha nargilot (מלך הנרגילות) was shut...?? dont think permanently but it was closed!

Ill try to give u a buzz soon

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Jun 25 2009, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>